4.0 out of 5 stars Pet blanket for our new puppy
Published on 10 Jun 2009 by mgfblackpool

3.0 out of 5 stars Grey not Beige....
It's fine for my cats to lie on but I personally was disappointed that I didn't get the beige pawed blanket shown in the picture, I got a dirty grey coloured blanket which just doesn't look, aesthetically to my eyes anyway, dull and miserable. The cats, of course, don't care and find it perfectly adequate.
Published 10 months ago by EssexGurl

4.0 out of 5 stars Pet blanket for our new puppy, 10 Jun 2009
This review is from: Soft fleece pet blanket (Garden & Outdoors)
I bought this when I was getting things ready for our new puppy Max and was pleased when it arrived as the quality was good and item was exactly as described. Max really likes it but mostly he spends time charging around with it and chewing it all the time. I have been amazed how the blanket has stood up to the rough treatment it gets and it looks as good now as when we bought it, washing really well keeping its softness and shape. All in all a really good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 12 April 2010
Lorraine Beckwith (England) - See all my reviews
These blankets are excellent. Wash up lovely and great in the tumble dryer. Lovely and soft too. Good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good as a cover, 10 Jan 2010
S. Kay "lochmaddier" (Western Isles, Scotland) - See all my reviews
We have two of these (black and beige) which we put on the sofas during the day, and then over the dogs at night for a little extra warmth. They are a good size and nice and fleecy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort for my doggy!, 23 April 2009
M. Whiteley - See all my reviews
My dog loves his new blanket. He is either cozying up on the couch or in his bed with it. It is a really good size, and good quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cosy Times for Bassets, 16 Dec 2011
This blanket is soft and cosy, perfect for keeping out the winter chill. Basset hound appears to be very happy with it and will bring it in his mouth to show us.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dog blanket., 7 Feb 2013
This product is much enjoyed by our new pups. We use it as a throw over seats and it hasnt been chewed to bits to date.

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful Blanket, 29 Jan 2011
Amazon Customer - See all my reviews
(No. 1 Hall OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)
We have a few of these around the house; they can be folded up to fit cat beds to provide a little bit more padding, but are also useful to throw across the end of the bed during the day (where one of the cats will usually sleep no matter how many beds they have designed for their comfort) to protect against too much fur build-up on the covers. When the kittens were young, they also provided a good barrier to claws against leather furniture (although cat claws always seem to find their way through...). We also find them useful to protect the back of the car when cat carriers are on the seat, as well as to wrap a cat when needing comfort.

They wash well and are virtually dry as soon as they come out of the machine, which is always useful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dog blanket, 18 Feb 2014
This review is from: Soft fleece pet blanket (Garden & Outdoors)
Although this is not the best blanket ever it is cheap, cheerful and does the job. It is as described and arrived promptly.

3.0 out of 5 stars Grey not Beige...., 10 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft fleece pet blanket, 3 Feb 2014
David F. Daykin "Daves" (Saudi Arabia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Soft fleece pet blanket (Garden & Outdoors)
These fleece pet blankest are just the job for the dog bed and also for the seat of the car.

Soft fleece pet blanket