on 29 October 2011
I have to say that personally I was a little dissapointed with this DVD. Yes it has all the great Christmas music but happily without the more horrible muzak that we get at this time of year. The melodies are fresh and with the Andre flavour. So, good stuff but not among my favourites
on 4 May 2012
My husband and I are really enjoying every DVD we are purchasing. They are better entertainment than most of the programmes on television.
on 10 January 2012
The whole family are fans of Andre and this DVD is as good as I expected it to be. I was going to get another DVD of his that was advertised on TV but chose this after reading all the reviews on Amazon. I was not disappointed. Great Christmas numbers and the japanese choir were great. We played this all over Christmas period and everyone loved it. I wont keep this for next Christmas either. It will be played all year round.
on 10 November 2013
Beautiful Christmas songs that we all know and love. But, as usual with Andre Rieu, its not 'just' the Music, but the feeling that you are right there with him and his wonderful orchestra, and you can almost smell the hot pies and taste the wine. Highly recommended for just sitting in front of your Television, or playing at a Party and join in with the music.
on 16 January 2012
As a recent fan of Andre Rieu I was interested in reading the reviews about this DVD and purchased it as a Christmas present for my mother. We were not disappointed. It really put us in a Christmas mood. She was so pleased with it she has watched it several times. I think this will be a favourite of hers at any time of year.
on 17 August 2013
This DVD arrived in good condition and well within delivery time. I brought this for elderly in-laws that are Andre Rieu fans. They absolutely love this DVD and play it often. If you like this sir of music yo won be disappointed. Am told this is one of his best yet!
on 21 January 2015
Brilliant music I have most of Andrés DVD,s now a big fan of his music nice to sit down relax with a glass of wine .Now waiting to see the DVD if he did one when he was in London a few months ago I will be buying it .Good delivery a very good price.
on 8 January 2015
An excellent collection as usual for this artist. The orchestra PLAYS the music and entrains the audience in the performance. This some how comes across to listeners of the recording. It is recorded LIVE = it is live even 10 years.
on 16 December 2012
Andre and company at their usual best, I love this dvd it shows how christmas is universally celebrated by all, its a German import but it matters not as the music is familiar to all who celebrate this wonderful time of year, enjoy.
on 30 September 2013
I found this very enjoyable and certainly had a tear in my eye when I saw the young Japanese children performing with Andre. I will enjoy watching it over the Christmas period. Another good one for my collection.