5.0 out of 5 stars really good 'amp'
i recieved this within 3 days of order, nice that a 9V battery was included! fast shipping, well packaged! I suggest you use a 9V re-chargeable battery because the amp uses up the battery really quickly.
Review:
Published on 10 Oct. 2009 by Daniel Munkacsi

3.0 out of 5 stars For budding guitar hero
Bought as Xmas gift for 6 year old boy. It was a bit smaller than I expected and sounds not as clean as I would like but overall will do as a first practice amp.
Published on 2 Jan. 2013 by Stoogie

5.0 out of 5 stars really good 'amp', 10 Oct. 2009
Review:
Seriously, this is a really loud amp. I thought i willl hear my accoustic sound of strumming when im plugged in but no, it is so loud that you cannot hear your strumming.Just in the amp! :D ,
A)CLEAN Channel: if the tone is the minimum, and volume is maximum, the amp is quiet, but this set is the best to use in your flat, room for practise, believe me the next to sets will be so loud :D
B)Clean channel: Volume full up, tone full up, the amp is now loud and the neighbours MIGHT come over if you keep playing.
ok. THE A)OVERDRIVE CHANNEL: tone minimum, volume max, good overdriven sound it is loud, but not as loud as OD Channel B): tone max, vol. max, and the neighbours will definitely come over if you keep playing on that channel!!!:D The last one is the best od sound you can get out of the amp, altough you WILL ALWAYS have to turn the volume MAX to get a good crunchy Marshall OD sound!!!and that means you cannot play in the evening :(.
YOu can use headphones! Headphone input, note you need a 6.35 mm jack end headphone to plug in the amp(same size as the guitars jack). Adaptors not included, i had my own that i bought with a ZOOM FX pedal, so i always use it with an adaptor. and take it to school with batteries. but take 2 batteries in case 1 'dies' :D
GREAT LITTLE AMP!!! BUY IT!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality for price, 27 Feb. 2010
Mr. E. Comunoglu "Abohor" (Walsall, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Marshall MS2 Micro Amp - Black (Accessory)
I have bought this amp for my violin to practise in the halls as I am in uni. It is just what I were looking for actually. It does a good job with its price. Recommend it for practise.

5.0 out of 5 stars Marshall mini amp Classic MS2., 9 July 2009
Mr. AP Bareham "andybez" (Surbiton) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Marshall MS2 Micro Amp - Black (Accessory)
Fabulous little amp and well worth the money.

Great sound on the clean channel then switch over to distortion and you become Angus Young (if you've got an SG).

5.0 out of 5 stars Little devil, 21 Aug. 2009
Catarina Marques (Faro, Portugal) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Marshall MS2 Micro Amp - Black (Accessory)
Well built and detailed. Clean channel is iffy and has little volume. But this thing really shines on the od channel. Surprisingly good Marshally tone, good overtones, goes into controlled feedback like a hot knife through butter. Loud as hell for shuch a small amp. Best feature: belt clip. Extra points for including a 9 volt battery

4.0 out of 5 stars amp, 25 Oct. 2010
This review is from: Marshall MS2 Micro Amp - Black (Accessory)
Does what i expected, small amp but handy to amplify an istrument for practicin to be heard if it is quiter than the other instruments like a picking part etc

5.0 out of 5 stars Micro Amp, 12 Sept. 2011
This review is from: Marshall MS2 Micro Amp - Black (Accessory)
Well impressed excellent value for the money paid, does exactly what it is suppose to do, delivered earlier than expected. Thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little Amp, 6 April 2010
Ms. Handyside "mad mark" (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Marshall MS2 Micro Amp - Black (Accessory)
I bought this Amp to plug my Harmonica mike into.It's excellent and quite loud for something so small.
Would recomened to anyone i am very pleased withmy purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars small but beautiful for beginners, 12 Jan. 2015
A RAJ - See all my reviews
This review is from: Marshall MS2 Micro Amp - Black (Accessory)
I personally am an amateur guitarist. I wanted to learn playing the electric guitar, so with a bit of research I can make a firm statement that this wasn't a waste of money.

The sound coming out of the built in diaphgram is good enough if you want to play in your room. It will also suffice for playing in a small group. There is a headphone jack that can be used to output the sound to headphones or even a mixer. I think that this is a very useful feature if you want to record some tunes that you play on a computer.

I have not had any other amplifiers in the past but based on the sound that I hear coming out of the speaker, I can say that you will be able to play almost any tune that you can think of and it will sound really good.

I am using this amp for a Yamaha pacifica 012. The guitar has four different pick ups and the amp does really well in producing different sounding tones when switching the input from pick up to pick up.

Only reason I give it four stars is because I feel like they should have added a built in lithium-ion rechargeable battery which would have made the product perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars great little amp, 4 Aug. 2008
M. Doughty (u.k.) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
i bought the MS2 to use with my electric guitar and i'm really impressed
by it. i like it because it sounds great and at full volume is very loud
despite its small size. it's very handy for home use but it's also nice that you can use a battery and then take it anywhere. you get a really cool rock/metal sound from it. great little gadget.

3.0 out of 5 stars For budding guitar hero, 2 Jan. 2013