5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin...
Published on 6 Jun 2007 by Losingthewill2

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay album
Curtain call has most of the good Eninem tracks. This album is worth getting if you don't have any previous Enimem albums.
Published 3 months ago by nicholaskasparis

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin..., 6 Jun 2007
This review is from: Curtain Call - The Hits (Audio CD)
I've seen a few reviews here complaining that this CD only includes Eminem's 'pop' output and doesn't showcase his (in their opinion) best work. I'd like to draw their attention to the subtitle- "The Hits". This is a CD of Eminem's hits. 'Pop' is short for popular. Popular things become hits. Do you see where I'm going with this? If the subtitle were "The Best Of" I would understand. But it isn't.

If you like Eminem's hits then you'll like this. I do, and I do.

If you have trouble understanding what "hits" means, then buy a dictionary. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Curtain Call good, 28 Feb 2013
D. Harding - See all my reviews
This review is from: Curtain Call - The Hits (Audio CD)
First Eminem music bought (and I am over 60) but really enjoyed it - probably best listened to in the car rather than at home as fast-moving - some tracks quite moving when really examining the words

4.0 out of 5 stars curtain call, 2 Sep 2013
This review is from: Curtain Call (MP3 Download)
forgot how good these sounds were,,,,,great stuff, best album I have bought in ages will listen to on my holiday next week...

5.0 out of 5 stars Never tire of listening to this, 6 Nov 2013
This review is from: Curtain Call - The Hits (Audio CD)
Contains loads of EMINEM hits - love every one. If you are an Eminem fan and you don't have may of his CD's this is a very good starting CD as you will be familiar with most of the songs. I never tire of listening to it.

Good buy - worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars happy with my purchase!, 6 Oct 2013
This review is from: Curtain Call - The Hits (Audio CD)
I bought this CD because it includes a lot of my favourites songs from Eminem. It arrived before I expected and I am happy with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars good mix, 5 Oct 2013
This review is from: Curtain Call - The Hits (Audio CD)
some of the greats are on this album including a version of stan live feat elton john,shake that,the real slim shady,my name is,the way Iam,ect.A great buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good cd., 28 Sep 2013
This review is from: Curtain Call - The Hits (Audio CD)
This has got most of the classics on . We had a great time going back in time and listening to this cd .
Loads of great tracks we were really impressed. Speedy delivery .

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!, 16 April 2006
This review is from: Curtain Call - The Hits (Audio CD)
I absolutly love this album. Despite me only liking a few of his songs previously, i suppose i had not REALLY listened to them either, i am astounded by this beauty of an album [apart from the first 2 tracks :( ].

The Intro seems a bit pointless as it only last 33 seconds, i dont really understand the meaning of this song either [should i actually call it a song?]

Fack is definetly the worst song on the album. It is just ridden with bad language. I normally dont mind it but in the partiular song, that is mostly all of what he says. It just seems that he has not got any ideas left, so he has resorted to any rubbish.

All of the other songs are simply amazing. Sing For The Moment is a very good song, and a good addition to the CD. Like Toy Soldiers is also very touching. The Real Slim Shady is a bit old and has been heard many times before but because that was the main song which made him well known, it needed to be put on. Mockingbird has very good lyrics also, talking about his daughter Hallie really makes you feel as if he is talking to you. Cleanin' Out My Closet is definetly the best song on the CD, with outstanding lyrics, great music and lots of heart, it is playing constantly on my Ipod. Without Me and Just Lose It are a bit too pop-like for my taste, but they still are good.

The new addition of When I'm Gone is also a very good song. it doesnt surprise me that it was high in the charts for a long time [and i would like to add, the constant offering of the ringtone on music channels, very annoying, grrr].

Stan which features Elton John is a nice addition and so is Guilty Conscience.

I would recommend this CD, especially as on amazon it ios only 5.99! A great ending to Eminem's career, but a shame as i have liked his last few songs very much, and i would like more of them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay album, 12 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Pre-2010 Eminem, 25 Dec 2013
This review is from: Curtain Call - The Hits (Audio CD)
I confess that I decided to purchase Eminem Curtain Call-The Hits after spotting the cd at my Walmart job. I had previously enjoyed Eminem's 2010 Recovery cd back in 2011 and figured that this greatest hits by Eminem collection would be a perfect music complement. There are fifteen tracks on this edition featuring two different versions of Stan (one featuring Dido and the other that includes a live version with Elton John). Thereare a good assortment of Eminem's popular hits on Curtain Call such as My Name Is, The Way I Am, Without Me, Like Toy Soldiers, When I'm Gone etc. I admit that Lose Yourself is one of my favorites from this greatest hits collection based on the motivational message. This is also due to the positive/uplifting memories of hearing Lose Yourself after watching the Eight Mile movie (in Japan back around January 2003) with my husband (during our first official month together as boyfriend/girlfriend). Eminem Curtain Call-The Hits are a good collection for those who like any of Eminem's songs.

Curtain Call - The Hits
Curtain Call - The Hits by Eminem (Audio CD - 2005)