4.0 out of 5 stars Definately recommended!
Published on 13 Nov. 2006 by S. Bull

3.0 out of 5 stars A mixed bag - probably mainly for beginners
I'm on the fence when it comes to Jordan - I don't lover her and I don't hate her. I do however like different home exercise DVDs and thought I'd give hers a go.

First of all when she introduces the workout, she finds it hard reading from an autocue, but I let that one slide as I'm interested in the workout, not her skills as a presenter.

If you...
Published on 1 Mar. 2012 by Albatross

4.0 out of 5 stars Definately recommended!, 13 Nov. 2006
S. Bull - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Jordan Workout [DVD] [2005] (DVD)
I just don't know what it is about this dvd, but i've done it more than any others I have, even though initially I wouldn't have described myself as a 'fan' of Jordan. Perhaps its the little clock in the corner of the screen that tells you how long you have left of each section!! Its a tai-bo based workout, so lots of punches and some kicks/ knee raises. This is great because its a good full body workout. The bloke taking Jordan through the workout clearly thinks hes gorgeous! After the warm up theres a 15 minute cardio bit, then a 15 minute toning bit, and then a 10 minute abs section before the cool down. It takes about an hour and is a tidy little workout I think! I would definately recommend it to anyone, if you can get over the garish pink of the 'gym' that its shot in, and Jordans equally garish (rediculous) outfits, its great!

4.0 out of 5 stars Flies by, 26 Aug. 2006
This review is from: The Jordan Workout [DVD] [2005] (DVD)
I consider myself quite fit but the thought of doing a hour makes me want to stop straight away but with this i hardly noticed the time flying by , i like to abs section as its using some diffrent exerces as opposed to just sit ups . The squats are good to and you can really feel it working , will look forward to the beach version out soon

5.0 out of 5 stars Suprisingly tough (and FUN!!), 29 Mar. 2008
Miss K (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: The Jordan Workout [DVD] [2005] (DVD)
I bought this after reading some of the fantastic reviews it had here on amazon. Didn't know what to expect as I usually tend to avoid this type of celebrity fitness workout. However I am pleased to say that like most people here I found this workout to be both refreshing and fun! The workout consists of simple aerobic and boxing (tae bo style) moves as well as classics like squats and girl-friendly push-ups that really do the trick!

The first time I did this I found I found my arms to be quite achey the next morning (which I was pleased about as I've really been wanting to target my arms lately!) The workout itself consists of a warm up, a nice cardio section that does work up a sweat and a toning section which includes some floor work. I think it will be suitable for anyone from beginner all the way to advanced as there is scope to make the moves more difficult by strapping on light weights or by pausing and doing an extra set or if you're a beginner you can easily just do the work out at a slower pace or reduce the number of sets.

I also wanted to say that the instructor really is fantastic - he comes across really sweet and friendly and he's quite motivating. I can't do any workout where the instructor is irritating so I was really pleased I bought this - I only wish I'd purchased it sooner! Highly recommend this workout and you really don't need to be a Jordan fan to enjoy it - just be warned that everything is PINK in the video - outfits, decor, mats etc etc!! :D

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 25 Jan. 2006
By A Customer
This review is from: The Jordan Workout [DVD] [2005] (DVD)
After buying this DVD approx 1 week ago I was a little disappointed with the 'quality' of the disc. The set looked a bit naff and the interview with Jordan seemed rushed and quite pointless. However the juicing section with Jordan and Jason Vale was interesting and I wish more fitness DVD's would cover the diet side of things, not just the exercise.
Having decided the above I thought it only fair to give the workout a go and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised, it was actually pretty good. It does work you (unless you're pretty fit already) the instructor is very good and all movements are easy to follow. Yes there are quite a few repetitions but not so many that I found this a problem. It was good to see Jordan finding the workout a bit of a challenge, although I'd like to know how many times she had actually done it.
All in all it's pretty good and one that I would definitely try again, along with say another 1 or 2 to give it some variety.

5.0 out of 5 stars ***Jordan Workout***, 13 Jun. 2006
This review is from: The Jordan Workout [DVD] [2005] (DVD)
I am a Jordan fan, but I have to say, I was a bit unsure about this dvd. I bought a cheap copy off the internet, and have to say I was VERY pleased with what I bought. I have done 40 minutes of this dvd for 2 days. It doesnt feel like you have done anything until you finish, and then the pain kicks in and you realise that you REALLY have worked up a sweat. I will continue with this, and just hope that the weight comes off in weeks like the other reviews say. I want a bikini body in 6 weeks as i am going on holiday! I RECOMMEND THIS TO ANYONE WHO WANTS TO LOSE WEIGHT, BUT DOESNT HAVE MUCH MOTIVATION.!

5.0 out of 5 stars Jordan does it again. Brilliant Fitness DVD, 6 Sept. 2006
English Babe (Kent, Great Britain) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Jordan Workout [DVD] [2005] (DVD)
I love this dvd, the first time I did it I was knackered and aching for days, but now I always feel refreshed afterward. This trainer is brilliant (bit of a show-off if you ask me!!), although he is sometimes a bit to quick when he changes exercises I thought.

Brilliant if you want to lost weight fast and it has a great food and Smoothie section at the end which you dont usually fit on fitness dvds. I do this dvd twice a week and it has worked wonders, but I still haven't got Jordans body YET!!

Brilliant for people who aren't all that motivated, after the Warm up section your be hooked. And Jordan looks stunning in her little work-out outfits as well!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!, 7 Aug. 2008
C. Unger - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Jordan Workout [DVD] [2005] (DVD)
I know a fair few people have been reasonably disparaging about the workout in this video, but I wholeheartedly disagree.

When I got home from holiday about six weeks ago, I got on the scales and realised that I had managed to pile on weight. I undertook a calorie controlled diet (roughly 1500 calories per day - give or take a bit) and bought this video.

I remember the day after the first time I did it - I was in so much discomfort I could hardly move - it was a real eye-opener as to how unfit I actually was!!

However, six weeks on, I have lost over a stone and I can honestly say that I look and feel better than I have in years. This exercise dvd has played a big part in it. Not only is it a really good work out, it's also excellent fun. Jordan is endearing as she whinges her way through the workouts, with Richard Callender (who is all kinds of amazing) pushing her and the viewer forward.

Cheesy? Pink? Bit silly? Oh yeah. Works? Absolutely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 14 Feb. 2006
This review is from: The Jordan Workout [DVD] [2005] (DVD)
I used to be fairly fit but having had two babies within 17 months I was feeling flabby and was desperate to fit back into my 'skinny' jeans. I do this DVD religiously every day and the weight is just dropping off me.
The instructor Richard is excellent, not at all annoying, and it helps that Jordan clearly finds some of the routine a bit tough and complains at the same time as I do. The clock/counter in the corner of the screen is great because you can clearly see how much longer you have left of each section which drives you on when you're starting to feel a bit knackered.
I have dropped a dress size in 2 weeks and I'm getting closer to being back in my jeans. I would recommend this DVD to anyone who wants to see results fast. Buy It!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars It really works!!!!!!!, 20 April 2006
Mrs. Amanda Thomson "Busymum" (falkirk, stirlingshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Jordan Workout [DVD] [2005] (DVD)
I have been using celeb dvd's for years and i always find after the initial novelty they get boring and tedious and end up being to difficult to be bothered with.........not this one i acctually do the full hour every day and have done for about 3 weeks and i have lost over half a stone and dropped a dress size its fun and because it is split into sections a 10 min warm up 15 mins pulsator 15 mins resistance and 10 mins abs then 10 mins cool down you can do what you have time for or what you can be bothered doing

The trainer is not annoying at all( he is acctually quite hot!!) and Jordan isn't irritating at all over all it is a great tailored workout that works i love it!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars wow, 6 Jan. 2006
This review is from: The Jordan Workout [DVD] [2005] (DVD)
I have just finished doing the Jordan workout for the first time and i have to say WOW!! it doesn't really feel like you are doing a full workout until you finish the whole dvd and you can really work up a sweat.
I'd recommend this to anyone who doesn't feel confident enough to go to the gym as you can do it in the comfort of your front room, and it's good to see Jordan strain to do some of the excersises it makes you feel better. A*****

The Jordan Workout [DVD] [2005]
The Jordan Workout [DVD] [2005] by Steve Kemsley (DVD - 2005)