4.0 out of 5 stars the kid's are alright, but something's different...
I enjoyed the first five series of DC and i think there was something perversely enjoyable in watching the four main characters (Dawson, Joey, Pacey and Jen) stumble through adolescence. Even though Dawson and Joey's agonising should have become tedious and the answer to the inevitable 'will they, won't they' question should have become 'who...
Published on 23 Feb. 2006 by marty mcfly

3.0 out of 5 stars Things go a bit ropey for DC!
I thought the first 4 seasons of DC were near enough perfect- they captured the termoil of being age 15- 18 beautifully for me, however in my opinion DC just did not work away from Capeside and this is my least favourite season.
The writers don't really seem to know what they are doing at some points. By this season, Joey has really emerged as the central...
Published on 7 Feb. 2006 by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal pressie, 24 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Dawson's Creek: Season 6 [DVD] [2006] (DVD)
Bought this for a friend s Christmas present and she was highly delighted so two happy people for the price of one item!!

4.0 out of 5 stars It's all good!, 2 Feb. 2006
This review is from: Dawson's Creek: Season 6 [DVD] [2006] (DVD)
Hey people, I am a massive fan of the dawsons creek show and I bought all the dawsons creek dvds up to season six. I must admit I did prefer the show when it was in it's heyday, and it was all about the emotion, melodrama and romance, but saying that I think it's also good that the show has developed from the 15 year old, melodrama into tackling more adult themes. Personally my favourite season is season 4, cuz that mixed both adult themes and emotion, melodrama and romance perfectly. Now, I'm not sure how much you'll like this one, if all you dig the show for is the romance and the melodrama cuz I'll admit there seems to be a lot of this lacking. Saying that, I still think it was a noble effort to finish of the season, and the stories are just as interesting. I give it 4 stars cuz it doesn't quite fit too well with the rest of the seasons, but it remains entertaning and interesting none the less. I still think this is a must for fans like myself. And it's nice to finally complete my collection. I have to say, in my personal opinion, despite a few awesome episodes season 2 was the low point for me.. but thats just me. Anyway thats kinda irrelevent since I'm currently reviewing season 6. Anyway, if your a fan, buy it. If not check it out atleast!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 April 2015
This review is from: Dawson's Creek: Season 6 [DVD] [2006] (DVD)
Very happy with box set, plays perfect looking forward to watching them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 April 2015
Great item!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 21 Feb. 2006
This review is from: Dawson's Creek: Season 6 [DVD] [2006] (DVD)
Great way to end the series, so sad its all over! probably best series yet

4.0 out of 5 stars EVERY THING MUST COME TO AN END!, 23 Feb. 2006
BRENDA DOREEN LINES (BIRKENHEAD, MERSEYSIDE United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dawson's Creek: Season 6 [DVD] [2006] (DVD)
IT WAS SAD TO WATCH TESE VERY LAST EPISODES OF DAWSON'S CREEK ON DVD!
I HAVE BEEN A FAN SINCE IT FIRST STARTED, AND HAVE COLLECTED ALL THE DVD BOXSETS.
I DEFINETLEY RECCOMMEND THAT YOU DAWSONS'S CREEK ADDICTS BYE THIS DVD AND THE FINAL EPISODES ARE REALLY EMOTIONAL WERE THEY ARE FIVE YEARS ON AND THEY REALEASE WHAT THEY HAVE ALWAYS WANTED.

Dawson's Creek: Season 6 [DVD] [2006]
Dawson's Creek: Season 6 [DVD] [2006] by James Van der Beek (DVD - 2006)