5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic little pen
I like drawing.

Like others, I started reading reviews of the various styluses available and wasn't too encouraged by what I read. However, the reviews for this stylus were glowing ...and I can see why.

Common annoyances with OTHER styluses:

* sponge tip
* deformed tip after prolonged use
* excessive pressure required to get...
Published on 7 Nov 2010 by Toby

My arm was also twisted by rave reviews and was well happy for first month or so but it soon started to degrade dispite looking after it

real shame

contacted box wave - Mariko BoxWave Customer Service
fobed me of and admited that 3 months was about what they expected

aj
Published on 16 Aug 2011 by A. J. Bellamy

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic little pen, 7 Nov 2010
Toby (BEXLEYHEATH, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BoxWave EverTouch Capacitive Stylus - (Newest Technology) Touchscreen iPad 3 Stylus with Ultra Durable FiberMesh Fabric Tip for Apple iPad 3, iPad 2, iPhone 4S / 4, Amazon Kindle Fire, All Touch Screen Tablets (Jet Black) (Personal Computers)
I like drawing.

Common annoyances with OTHER styluses:

* sponge tip
* deformed tip after prolonged use
* excessive pressure required to get response
* contact only when stylus at 90 degrees (perpendicular) to pad

I guarantee the BoxWave suffers from none of these quirks. It behaves like a standard pen and registers with the iPad with the softest of touches at any angle. The tip itself is like the tip of a deflated balloon or washing up glove: the tactile response is perfect. It even comes with a handy plastic insert that fits the iPad's earphone socket for storage.

One thing that has utterly surprised me is that I now use the stylus for my every day typing (I'm typing this with it now) rather than my finger[s].

If this thing came in a tin, it would do exactly what the tin said. However, it doesn't, so you'll have to take my, and others', word on it.

This thing is essential and competitively priced. It's 5/5 by numerous reviews for a reason, folks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Stylus for iPad and iPhone, 14 Dec 2010
This is the first stylus I've used that's actually better than using your finger.
It works with a pretty light touch, comparable with writing on paper. If you want to draw on the iPad it's a must.

5.0 out of 5 stars Try one you will not be disappointed, 27 Oct 2010
Bought this to use with a drawing programme. Good quality and clips nicely to the Ipad folder cover if you have one. It really is an easy replacement for using your finger but much more accurate. The biggest bonus is it does not leave fingerprints. Its also useful in playing games. You can find that in games where you have to keep your finger pressed on the screen, it can become slightly sticky due to moisture from the heat of the screen. The stylus negates this and can offer much better control. Lastly its brilliant in any typ eof drawing app. Very pleased with mine so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 20 Nov 2010
GR RICE (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This is an excellent touchscreen stylus. Very responsive and a joy to use. Perfection at last for sketching and writing on my iPad. Whoopee!

5.0 out of 5 stars The ONLY iPad Stylus!, 31 Jan 2011
Steve Allen (Watford, Hertfordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
I had to take a minute to review this item because I was so amazed that it actually worked!

I've been through countless stylus' for my iPad/iPhone and I couldn't believe it when this one arrived and felt as natural as my good ole index finger! It writes like a pen and doesn't stick to the screen mid-letter, it just glides smoothly across! The ability to attach the stylus via the headphone socket is an added bonus and ensures that its always to hand!

This is a great product that I would highly recommend. It's perfect for apps like Penultimate and Sketch Book Pro. Go ahead and buy it - it's cheap as chips for the quality you get!

5.0 out of 5 stars Capacitive Stylus, 14 Jan 2011
Martyn J Cox (Brierley Hill, West Midlands United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I bought the Boxwave Stylus for my iPad just before Christmas, having failed miserably to get the screen protector on the iPad without it looking like bubblewrap from a distance!!. The stylus is stylish, comfortable and well made, perhaps a little costlier than I would have expected but nonetheless worth every penny, it saves my iPad from being mauled and does NOT slow you down at all.

Many thanks for a first class product.

5.0 out of 5 stars satisfied customer, 26 Oct 2010
This is one of those products that just does what it says on the tin. Works well, has a quality look and feel. I appreciate the little removable doodad that allows the user to attach it to the iPad for safekeeping.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the ticket, 24 Nov 2010
Have been using other brands but none were as good as this one. Reaction when making contact with my ipad is positive and doesn't require much pressure. I like that has a small clip which you can plug into the speaker hole so you don't lose it.

1.0 out of 5 stars 3 month life span admited by box wave in e mail corispondance with Mariko, 16 Aug 2011
A. J. Bellamy (uk) - See all my reviews

real shame

contacted box wave - Mariko BoxWave Customer Service
fobed me of and admited that 3 months was about what they expected

aj

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great, 23 Jan 2011
Was a little dubious about purchasing a stylus for the iPad as heard they can be very hit and miss. Fortunately I need not have been concerned with the BoxWave. It provides a responsive means for interacting with the screen on the iPad and iPhone. I was soon touching up photos or doodling much more precisely that I had in the past with just my fingers. Great little item.