5.0 out of 5 stars Best aftershave on the market for over 30 years.
Best aftershave on the market, been using it for over 30 years, a powerfull aroma that women love, people always ask me that it is.
Published 6 months ago by John birrell brown

I don't know it YSL have changed the formulation (recently) but this product is not the same as previously purchased.
The new formulation is acceptable as an after-shave but different and not as good to my nose - and I suspect has not got the 'staying power' of the original.
Published 20 months ago by Adrian Woolley

2.0 out of 5 stars Something isn't right with this product - it doesn't smell the same as the shop bought product I have bought previously., 21 Dec 2012
This review is from: Yves Saint Laurent Kouros Eau de Toilette 100 ml (Kitchen & Home)
I did, in fact, wonder if I had been sold a fake - because the bottle design is slightly different to earlier versions (and the photograph of it shown on this review page I am currently writing.)
The differences on the bottle I received are as follows:
No metal shoulder to the bottle body.
No metal base with the usual embossed YSL brand/French address details on the base.
Instead of the metal base, there is a peel off sticker on the bottom showing a different Cedex address code than the one previously embossed on the bottom of the metal base.
I plan to visit a retailer in my area soon and check out this product as currently sold. If the genuine YSL product has changed, I may seek a different product...........

5.0 out of 5 stars Best aftershave on the market for over 30 years., 3 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT, 27 Nov 2013
SUPER EXCELLENT - I WISH THERE WAS A LADY'S VERSION OR IT WAS A UNISEX ITEM. PRICE COULD BE REDUCED.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely spicy, woody, sweet, sophisticated fragrance - perfect for men of all ages., 7 Feb 2014
JK "Julie K." (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)
I bought my husband a bottle of Kouros for Christmas. It was his favourite fragrance for many years but he hasn't worn it for a long time. The fragrance now seems lighter than I remember but every bit as nice. Kouros is powerful on first contact with the skin and begins with a mix of sweet woody tones and spicy notes. After a while the fragrance warms to develop what I can only describe as sweet herbs and florals though always keeping a sense of masculinity. Kouros hasn't become old fashioned, it's still one of the nicest male fragrances around, and suitable for men of any age. Sophisticated, sexy and vibrant. Love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kouros, 4 Jan 2014
Every time i put it on people comment on how nice i smell I love it I give it 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice product., 12 Nov 2013
Kouros always delivers with its strength and balance.
It meets all expectations for an Eau De Toilette and it won't dissapoint.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 10 Nov 2013
Great value and fast service.
Great smell too.
I used this product years ago and brings back memories. Great having the spray.

2.0 out of 5 stars No more for me, 24 Jun 2013
appears not to be up to it's normal strength! this is the second one that I have purchased and been disappointed.

I noticed that the spray container was slightly different, the shoulders and feet were not chromed, are there more than one
strength?

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely!!!, 14 April 2013
bought these for my sons birthdays now they both smell lovely!!! better than the stuff they make nowadays, the old ones are always the best!

5.0 out of 5 stars My Favourite Cologne, 17 Mar 2013
Worn it for years and it smells lovely and the fragrance lasts too unlike most aftershaves.
One of the best male scents from Yves St Laurent.

Yves Saint Laurent Kouros Eau de Toilette 100 ml