5.0 out of 5 stars my daughter's favourite
I bought this dvd when my daughter turned 20 months, it's been two months since and she seems to love it more and more every day. It is excellent for toddlers as it offers a wide viriety of songs and dances and not too much talking.My daughter is trying to repeat the dancing moves which is great for her physical development, It also gives you a karaoke option so you can...
Published on 1 Aug 2006 by A. Campbell

3.0 out of 5 stars Barney - Sing That Song - DVD
This was my 2nd choice for a couple of dvd's from my daughter for my grandson, again after reading the reviews this was a good dvd for Barney fans and again it was a good choice as my grandson loves it, he sings, he dances and it keeps him happy, it's funny though it only seems like a few years ago i was buying Barney VHS Tapes for my daughter so i'm not sure if it's for...
Published on 1 July 2010 by David Mills

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars my 2 year old loved it, 22 Jun 2012
This review is from: Barney - Sing That Song [DVD] (DVD)
What can i say, you have to be into it, ok for a 2 year old, really anoying for grown ups....lol My daughter learned how to count and all the colors though, and she dances in front of the tv for hours with her friend barney,swift baby bop and the other yellow one that i forgot his name, so although i can't stand this big purple dinosaur he did good...... She's gone off it now but for a good 6 months that's all she was interested in, she had 7 DVD's, that's quite a lot of Barney.......

5.0 out of 5 stars Barney-sing that song dvd, 1 May 2012
This review is from: Barney - Sing That Song [DVD] (DVD)
I received the product on time;really helpful for my daughter who loves it;I will recommend this product to anyone who,s got toddlers.

3.0 out of 5 stars barney dvd, 12 Feb 2012
This review is from: Barney - Sing That Song [DVD] (DVD)
after reading the reviews about this dvd...i finally bought it hoping it consists only songs and not much talking...but i am quite dissapointed because they do talk a lot...and i presonally dont really like barney's voice,,,neither his brother and sister's voice....
but my 1,5 yr old baby is a fan... thats why im giiving 3 stars instead of 1 ...

5.0 out of 5 stars My little one love it!, 6 Dec 2011
This review is from: Barney - Sing That Song [DVD] (DVD)
Great DVD and lovely songs. She watched it over and over again so it's worth it! Highly recommended and will buy another Barney DVD again.

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, 15 Oct 2010
This review is from: Barney - Sing That Song [DVD] (DVD)
my daughter loves barney so i bought her this, she's not that bothered about watching it though and will pick another disc over this.
its not episodes, its a feature length stage show special and she prefers the individual episodes.
the songs in this though are catchy and 'happy clappy' like you would expect from barney and i dont really know why she doesnt like it as its classic barney just in a different format. hey, you cant please everybody!

4.0 out of 5 stars Barney - Sign that Song DVD - is a winner!, 14 Mar 2010
Mrs. Lisa Cook "MummyCookie" (South Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Barney - Sing That Song [DVD] (DVD)
I bought this DVD for my daughters 2nd birthday and she absolutely loves it. She suprised me and her Dad the other day by singing 'Incy wincy spider' out of the blue - which she must have learnt from watching the DVD. She just loves it and giggles when she watches it and claps her hands with excitment when Barneys friends come on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, 4 Mar 2010
This review is from: Barney - Sing That Song [DVD] (DVD)
Bought this for my two-year-old who absolutely loves it. She joins in with the singing and has had hours of enjoyment from it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sing along fun, 3 Oct 2009
D. Cottrell (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Barney - Sing That Song [DVD] (DVD)
My Mum bought this for my little boy when he was 12 months and he loved it. He's 17 months now and its still his favourite! he's now starting to copy the dance moves and sing along, which makes it entertaining for me also haha. It teach's them counting, colours and how to share. Every toddler should have this in their collection, its lots of fun!.

1.0 out of 5 stars Does't work in my DVD player, 20 Oct 2011
This review is from: Barney - Sing That Song [DVD] (DVD)
I checked the region on the DVD and it seems to be ok. But it doesn't work in my DVD player. I'm quite dissatisfied with this product but I don't know what happens if I return it. I should pay for the postage and I even don't know if I'll get a new one which works!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 29 Nov 2010
This review is from: Barney - Sing That Song [DVD] (DVD)
I bought this DVD for my 16 month old grand daughter as she loves to listen to music. We play it in karaoke mode and she absolutely loves watching and listening to it, and joining in with the dancing and clapping.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Barney - Sing That Song [DVD]
Barney - Sing That Song [DVD] by Barney (DVD - 2006)
3.43