on 9 February 2012
Picture quality looks perfectly okay to me, and UK episodes of Fraggle Rock are such a rare beast it's a pity if so-called fans are going to be put off by something as subjective as "grain". I've watched all these episodes many times and I very very very highly recommend it.
on 12 September 2014
This is the best of the 3 DVDs available with the British 'Outer Space' segments, the complete series are of the original American edits. This DVD has more episodes and is well worth your attention!
on 21 April 2008
I bought this DVD set thinking my daughter would be amused by the muppetry and the colourfulness of the underground fraggle world. However they seem to have transferred it from an old VHS copy and so the colours are particularly washed out and poor, plus the whole thing is incredibly grainy and not what you would expect of a DVD. If you were a fan of the series I would seriously consider waiting until a better print is available as this one will tarnish your memories of an otherwise great kids TV show.
on 28 April 2016
One of the best theme tunes of all time, a timeless classic. If you don't smile when you start to watch you need a hug.
on 7 April 2014
Great show my kids love it and I can sit back and enjoy it all over again! Great price well worth while thank you!
on 18 October 2015
Wow! Such fun for everyone who watches this dvd.