Format: DVD|Change

on 10 October 2011
It seems incredible, but, unlike many long running series, season 9 of MASH stills makes us laugh or cry and is still of a consistently high standard. You even almost forget the absence of Radar.
on 26 July 2012
I now have the complete series of mash and once a year settle down to watch them all again , never dull good for the spirits they have aged so well
on 10 March 2009
My husband and I used to watch Mash every week with our family. The DVD are excellent in quality and they create a really good picture on the plasma screen.
on 16 August 2014
This wonderful series is nearing its end. I remember when it was first broadcast and love being able to watch it again. Gives a great insight into the futility of war (or Police Actions!!).
on 2 January 2013
better than expected because there are episodes on that we have not seen before. THE THE THE THE THE THE GREAT PRODUCT AND SERVICE
on 9 November 2014
I loved the Mash when I was younger, so I decided to acquire the whole collection of this excellent series.
on 7 November 2014
Great series, as usual. Loses nothing in the intervening 30 years since the series was first shown.
on 28 January 2015
love mash some are a bit dull but on the whole i think it shows the horror and stupidity of war
on 5 November 2014
Completely met my expectations. The service was excellent and would be happy to purchase again.
on 21 July 2013
full set now received, it took a while to get the complete set but now is a gift for my husband