5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't Be Better, 27 May 2006
This review is from: Charmed: Seasons 1-4 - Limited Edition Leatherette Box Set (Exclusive to Amazon.co.uk) [DVD] (DVD)
Seriously. This boxset is fantastic. I really hope you guys do another one for the final four seasons 4-8 and not a seasons 1-8 boxset cause that means I'll have to buy that instead. I'd rather have just a 5-8 boxset now I have the 1-4 boxset. I recently saw the last ever episode ever and it was SO good. It was a great end to a great show. It doesn't even seem like I've been watching 8 years but I have and I was very sad to see it go but it ended on a happy note. Anyway at least I have this amazing boxset to keep the memories alive. Please make a similar boxset for seasons 5-8 for the fans who splashed out and bought this one exclusively off Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Charmed box set, 1 Jan 2006
In my opinion this is a must for all charmed fans. Fantastically well presented and all individually packed seasons. Brilliant gift for my good lady.... if she is happy it must be good!! lol Buy this set!