on 7 February 2008
I have had the Garmin GPS60 for a while before getting this antenna and I was alway disappointed by the poor reception inside a car and in dense forest. However since I plugged in the antenna I have been able to get amazing reception, even on the top floor of my house!

I Highly recommend this product.
on 5 June 2009
We have a little Garmin i3, and since we got a Mini, it would take around 20 mins for it to find a signal.

Once we got this little anttena, and fitted it to the roof, the unit was picking up a signal instantly.

We were even able to keep the unit off and go to a bad well known location, and right away, a signal was picked up.

Brilliant product, brilliant price!
on 26 October 2015
I bought this to boost the reception on my Garmin nuvi 2595 which is just awful. It turns out that they're not compatible which is stated quite clearly on the box but when I bought it, the product page didn't show this and it still doesn't at the time of writing this review. I sent it back (but still don't have a refund).

The product might be brilliant for the models it's compatible with (for other people in the same situation, here's the list: https://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/shop-by-accessories/antennas/ga-25mcx-remote-gps-antenna-low-profile-/prod1326.html), but I'm less than impressed with the way it's advertised here.
on 6 August 2012
This was needed to fix a car radio/dvd/gps system, the GPS had not worked for the last 18months.After fitting this unit the system worked a treat, it immediately picked up 9 satellites whilst in my garage, with the antenna mounted on the dash.. Thankyou for an excellent product.
on 6 August 2012
Bought this addition to my Garmin Street pilot GPS after we bought a new car with electric heated front windscreen. The elements in the windscreen block the signal to the GPS when it's mounted on the dashboard, so this is the alternative essential solution, the signal gain on the Antenna is brilliant and since I have installed it, the GPS seems more responsive than it ever was. No more lost signal when in wooded areas or near tall buildings in built up areas, with the increased signal, i get increases the number of satellites received which improves the accuracy. Wish I had bought this a long time ago. Mounting the Antenna is easy as it's strong industrial magnetic mount sticks to the roof like glue, plenty of cable provided. Excellent product!!
on 13 October 2015
Excellent. Bought for my Garmin 660 and 670 which seem to have become less sensitive as firmware gets updated. The car is a Ford Galaxy with heated windscreen. Plugged this in and got immediate improvement, doubled the location accuracy too. Expect would get even better response if put outside the car (magnetic mount). Recommended.
on 17 May 2009
Great accessory for garmins - full signal every time - got this as my internal aerial failed - this has meant i still can use the unit. Cable is very long wish they did a short version too.
on 8 May 2012
The antenna fixed my reception problem. Just as well since Garmin had not responded to my query about it; don't the care?
on 9 June 2015
Improves the satellite connection on my Garmin Montana when used on a carbon fibre velomobile. Nice long cable.
on 17 May 2016
Essential piece of kit, mounted on the roof of my Land Rover, connected to my Montana 680t.