5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin...
I bought my Cybershot digital camera mainly for taking on nights out so I wanted a suitably small camera case to go with it.

For such a low price I wondered what this case would be like.

Published on 18 Jun 2007 by Dylan Harrington

2.0 out of 5 stars there are better cases out there
well i bought this case for my sony w110 thinking it must be the best as it is 'sony' but as soon as i got it i knew i was wrong, it feels so cheap. it can't be sony.

i would advice you to go to the high street to see and feel it before you pay for it.if you can.
Published on 12 Feb 2009 by X_XAX_X

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin..., 18 Jun 2007
Dylan Harrington (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sony LCS-CST Soft Carrying Case For Slim Cybershot W180, W210, W220, W270 Series - Black (Accessory)

For such a low price I wondered what this case would be like.

The case is Sony branded, well built, has sufficient padding to avoid damage to the camera but it's still not too bulky to fit in my pocket. There's a 'pocket' where you can put a spare memory card and a loop and metal clip for attaching to a belt/lanyard.

There's not a lot more you can say about a camera case!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 15 April 2008
Mr. BB Shah (London, England) - See all my reviews
Ideal case for the Sony Cybershot W130. Has a little zipped pocket on the front for a spare memory stick or battery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right, 6 Jan 2008
I'm very pleased with this camera case; it's lightweight, branded, padded sufficiently and has a small handy pocket.
All I can say is I'm very content with my purchase and would recommend it!

4.0 out of 5 stars W 300 bag ....yes !, 5 Sep 2008
Glen Candlish (Peterhead,Scotland) - See all my reviews
This bag was spot on for my new DSC W300 Cybershot. The little zipped pouch in front is ideal for spare memory cards, but no use for a spare battery........ it will go in, but once you do , the camera is just too tight & struggles to come out. Almost the ideal case if the front pouch had been sligtly expandable it would have been perfect. Still , very well made piece of kit.

2.0 out of 5 stars there are better cases out there, 12 Feb 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars Sony Cybershot Camera case, 30 May 2009
Having acquired a Sony DSC-W220 camera I found that I needed a case to protect the large display. After looking at others I came across this item from Amazon.
I am pleasantly surprised at the quality of manufacture and the restrained styling. It is very practical with adequate padding, durable materials and a sensible loop for belt or similar, together with a metal ring. Additionally, a small zipped pocket is provided suitable for a spare memory card or similar. Delivery was prompt and it really was a very satisfactory purchase that I can entirely recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good little Cam bag., 31 Dec 2008
J. Barker "JB" (Somerset, UK) - See all my reviews
This is a good little camera bag, my W130 fits perfectly inside it.
The only gripe is the front pocket has no expansion in it so realistically only a memory card can really fit in.

Well padded for its size, what else can you say 4stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars For W series, 14 Feb 2008
A. Hashemi (London) - See all my reviews
Although it is originally designed for T series but I got this case for my Sony W80, It fits well. Enough padding and small pocket in front for an extra card or battery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits the Sony DSCW320B, 22 Oct 2010
I bought the Sony DSCW320B Cyber-shot Digital Camera and needless to say, wanted a case for it. The cases were expensive in the Sony shop and I had a bit of trouble finding which case fitted on the Internet and so I looked on Amazon and it said: people who bought this camera also bought this case, so I ordered it. I then thought -- just because everyone bought this case doesn't mean it's necessarily going to fit. Anyway, I'm writing this review to confirm that this case does fit the above camera. It is a snug fit but fits fine. The case itself is good and sturdy and well made as one would expect from Sony. It is nicely cushioned inside to protect the camera. It has a wrist strap and a metal clip. It also has an internal pocket for my extra memory stick. Amazon associated dealers do this at a really good price. All in all, highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smashing little case, 20 Sep 2010
I wanted to find a suitable case for our new Sony DSCW320B Cyber-shot Digital Camera and this performs the job expertly. it fits perfectly and gives the right amount of cushioning and more importantly it was an absolute bargain!!