VINE VOICEon 24 March 2008
Bought this 2gb SD card for my new Panasonic Lumix camera and it is really fast saving and loading the photos from it. Had absolutely no problems with the card and it has been in regular use for almost a year.

Postives
Fast SD card which is reliable under constant usage

Negatives
2GB may not be enough if you take large numbers of high quality photos

The Last Word
With this coming straight from amazon I would say its a good buy.
11 comment| 138 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 December 2007
The memory card is good but the postage and packing is ridiculous. I need two cards and want to order them from the same place yet I have to pay the SAME post and packing TWICE for two items no bigger than a stamp that could be put in one envelope. This is how they make their money -BEWARE - Amazon we love you but this is unfair.
99 comments| 191 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 January 2008
I use these in my TomTom satnav and they work very well, no problems at all, however I won't be buying any more on here after the £4.50 p&p charge PER ITEM, especially now that a post by Rob on one of the customer discussion forums tells us that the same product can be bought from Morrisons for only a little more and with no p&p
0Comment| 96 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 August 2007
Bought this Sandisk 2 gb card for my Canon IXUS 40 and it is really fast compared to Fujifilm sd card which I had earlier. Pictures and movies gets saved instantly and no more delays. Having this for almost 6 months and no problems so far.
Since Amazon is selling this, it is definitely a good buy.
11 comment| 96 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 October 2007
Great product, Amazon, however your price is untrue, on a £6.99 product to add postage etc of £9.00 is robbery! Be aware, what looks like a good price is not so good. Come on Amazon play fair with your customers please, it can't cost that much to send it?
44 comments| 106 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 December 2007
I too was misled by the 'low price' of a SanDisk SD card for my recently purchased camera. The postage charge doubles the price of an SD card! I was even charged postage for sending the card in the tinniest 'jiffi bag' to my HM forces address while serving in Afghanistan! Where postage of up to 2kg is free!
I did query this 'postage' charge and successfuly recieved a refund.
on 12 August 2007
This card turned out to be incompatible with my Laptop's card reader. I've since found out that there are known compatibility issues for SD cards over 1GB (see Wikipedia) but you don't get any warning when you purchase. The market place seller, flash_memory, wouldn't take any responsibility for this and in any case the p&p for market place sellers sending small items like this is ridiculous. My advice is avoid sellers like flash_memory where you might get stuck with an unhelpful returns policy. Only buy if the item is stocked by Amazon directly or find a high street vendor who will agree in advance to take back or exchange a non compatible card.
22 comments| 144 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 January 2010
Arrives loose in the envelope without any packaging, no plastic cover, no standard Sandisk packaging with their warranty details. Also whereas the normal Sandisk SD cards have the blue and white labels (as shown in all the photos!) this one had a black and white label - which along with everything else does not inspire confidence regarding its' validity as a brand new genuine Sandisk card!
There are plenty of other sellers out there who for a similar price give you that piece of mind i.e. have just puchased a 4GB SDHC card elsewhere with all the standard Sandisk packaging and warranty.
Why take the chance!
55 comments| 56 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 February 2008
I agree with customers who regard Amazon's postal charges for a tiny item like this excessive. I did find this card very effective, fast and reliable. One word of advice - I found that it became a lot more effective when I had reformatted it in FAT32 format. It then was able to accommodate its full size in photographs, while in the older format it was only able to take about 60% of its capacity in photographs.
on 14 January 2009
Warning to all users, these are are refurbished cards that do not come with any packaging, accessories, or documentation.

Because they are used it all depends on how lucky you are getting one that works.

Also the postage is more than the value of the product even though it weighs/the size is smaller than a normal letter.

I will be avoiding Amazon from now on...
44 comments| 54 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse