5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent SD Card, Fast Transfer Rate
Bought this 2gb SD card for my new Panasonic Lumix camera and it is really fast saving and loading the photos from it. Had absolutely no problems with the card and it has been in regular use for almost a year.

Postives
Fast SD card which is reliable under constant usage

Negatives
2GB may not be enough if you take large numbers of high...
Published on 24 Mar 2008 by Jack Percival

1.0 out of 5 stars Sandisk 2GB Secure Digital Card
We purchased 2 Sandisk 2GB Secure Digital Cards. Neither of the cards work. In addition we checked with Sandisk direct and it is clear that whilst the cards bear the Sandisk name they are not official Sandisk products. Frabkly we feel duped by bogus products that do not work!!
Published on 17 Feb 2009 by S. Rogers

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent SD Card, Fast Transfer Rate, 24 Mar 2008
Jack Percival (London, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)

Postives
Fast SD card which is reliable under constant usage

Negatives
2GB may not be enough if you take large numbers of high quality photos

The Last Word
With this coming straight from amazon I would say its a good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Card, Ludicrous P & P, 17 Jan 2008
D. Hindle (Stainland, West Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sandisk 2GB Secure Digital Card (Personal Computers)
I use these in my TomTom satnav and they work very well, no problems at all, however I won't be buying any more on here after the 4.50 p&p charge PER ITEM, especially now that a post by Rob on one of the customer discussion forums tells us that the same product can be bought from Morrisons for only a little more and with no p&p

4.0 out of 5 stars san disk 2GB, 26 Dec 2007
F. Radulovic - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sandisk 2GB Secure Digital Card (Personal Computers)
The memory card is good but the postage and packing is ridiculous. I need two cards and want to order them from the same place yet I have to pay the SAME post and packing TWICE for two items no bigger than a stamp that could be put in one envelope. This is how they make their money -BEWARE - Amazon we love you but this is unfair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 2 Aug 2007
This review is from: Sandisk 2GB Secure Digital Card (Personal Computers)
Bought this Sandisk 2 gb card for my Canon IXUS 40 and it is really fast compared to Fujifilm sd card which I had earlier. Pictures and movies gets saved instantly and no more delays. Having this for almost 6 months and no problems so far.
Since Amazon is selling this, it is definitely a good buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Price con, 23 Oct 2007
J. S. D. Preston (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sandisk 2GB Secure Digital Card (Personal Computers)
Great product, Amazon, however your price is untrue, on a 6.99 product to add postage etc of 9.00 is robbery! Be aware, what looks like a good price is not so good. Come on Amazon play fair with your customers please, it can't cost that much to send it?

4.0 out of 5 stars SD Memory Cards - Price not what it seems, 13 Dec 2007
This review is from: Sandisk 2GB Secure Digital Card (Personal Computers)
I too was misled by the 'low price' of a SanDisk SD card for my recently purchased camera. The postage charge doubles the price of an SD card! I was even charged postage for sending the card in the tinniest 'jiffi bag' to my HM forces address while serving in Afghanistan! Where postage of up to 2kg is free!
I did query this 'postage' charge and successfuly recieved a refund.

4.0 out of 5 stars Maybe consider reformatting this card - a good performer, 3 Feb 2008
This review is from: Sandisk 2GB Secure Digital Card (Personal Computers)
I agree with customers who regard Amazon's postal charges for a tiny item like this excessive. I did find this card very effective, fast and reliable. One word of advice - I found that it became a lot more effective when I had reformatted it in FAT32 format. It then was able to accommodate its full size in photographs, while in the older format it was only able to take about 60% of its capacity in photographs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 2 July 2007
MrManU (Lancashire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sandisk 2GB Secure Digital Card (Personal Computers)
Great product at a great price, I already have a Sandisk 1Gb SD card which has always worked well , now I have twice the storage.

1.0 out of 5 stars Sandisk 2GB Secure Digital Card, 17 Feb 2009
S. Rogers (Bucks, UK) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware!, 5 Jan 2010
This review is from: Sandisk 2GB Secure Digital Card (Personal Computers)
Arrives loose in the envelope without any packaging, no plastic cover, no standard Sandisk packaging with their warranty details. Also whereas the normal Sandisk SD cards have the blue and white labels (as shown in all the photos!) this one had a black and white label - which along with everything else does not inspire confidence regarding its' validity as a brand new genuine Sandisk card!
There are plenty of other sellers out there who for a similar price give you that piece of mind i.e. have just puchased a 4GB SDHC card elsewhere with all the standard Sandisk packaging and warranty.
Why take the chance!