TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 26 September 2014
The pedal on mine broke because the one wide lid was very heavy for the mechanism to lift! The design of the pedal on this one may have been changed and made a lot stronger but be aware that this was a problem. And I know I could see that it had one wide lid covering all 3 compartments before I purchased it, but I now have one with separate lids, which means that bad odours do not escape from the one I use for food waste when I want to put something in one of the other two compartments.

It's also a lot more expensive than the replacement I purchased elsewhere!
on 28 November 2012
Excellent product. Three different compartments for recycling despite its neat, compact size. Ideal for a single/couple but not for a family. Perfect for a small kitchen.
on 20 April 2013
An excellent product, sturdy, sleek and well sized. Transformed my kitchen. There are no longer piles of recycling lying around.
on 19 March 2013
Just what you need for sorting the garbage. Could do with labelling but easy to make up your own. Would definitely recommend to others.
on 20 March 2013
Very handy and easy to use. Keeps the kitchen tidy. When it is full no messy bags to handle just lift the liner out.