Format: Audio CD|Change

on 10 October 2013
this cd was purchased so track four could be played at my partners funeral it was so moving and lovely
on 26 October 2015
Love this so much!

Downloaded all of the albums, and love to listen to this at Christmas.
on 6 November 2014
Wonderful cd, Enya is such a talented singer, her records are so relaxing, a joy to listen to.
on 1 February 2009
Enya just love her music now that I have an mp3 player I can download
and save some mony
on 23 November 2015
Very happy with product. Arrived so quickly too. Thank you. Very satisfied customer.
on 28 August 2014
Everything was ok, the item itself, the timing of delivery, the packaging, etc.
on 15 September 2005
This album is poised to be Enya's lengthiest album to date, having spent a record 3 years working on it in her studio.
I had a chance to listen to the album and it is simply breathtaking. Enya has taken a little from each previous album and has woven a tapestry that could be used as the song of heaven.
on 25 March 2006
If you have been a fan of Enya for many years, i suspect you had no doubt that Enya's new album was going to nothing but amazing. As i have been a Fan of Enya for years, and i had very high expectations of Enya's new album. 'Amarantine' not only exceeded my expectations, but it has pushed my musical taste to a whole new level. Everything about Amarantine is pure quality, the production, the music, the new language "Loxian". Although Enya takes her time in the production of her albums, the end results are simply stunning, timeless and always worth waiting for. If i could give this album more than a 5 star rating, i would.
If you haven't brought this album yet, what are you waiting for?
on 14 December 2015
Excellent, bought to replace the one missing from the car. VG condition.
on 19 December 2005
Don't get me wrong, I am a huge fan of Enya. I have collected virtually all of her albums and I fondly remember treking along Hadrian's Wall in Scotland with "The Celts" album on my walkman as a soundtrack. Unfortunatley, this is a lazy repeat performance.
Enya has a great style and formula but this album sounds exactly like her previous releases and I mean exactly. The tracks are individually different from each other but the variation/formula differences exactly match such differences in her other albums.
Disappointing - let's hope she is more adventurous next time.