Format: Audio CDChange
Price:£13.89+ £1.26 shipping

on 16 April 2009
If you were around in the 60s like me you'll love this boxed set,it contains lots of choice of music from some great artists from that decade.enjoy!!
on 17 April 2012
I admit I CAN remember the 60's (junior school) and I really think it is hard to beat the music from that era. For a memory fest - alone or with other 60's appreciators - you would be hard pressed to beat this selection.
on 5 February 2006
And she loves it!!, so who am I to argue?
Its full of the catchiest 60's tunes and even though you may not have been even born in that era you will still enjoy this CD.
on 3 July 2015
I bought this CD for myself a while ago and thought it excellent...My Son who wasn't born till the late 1980s has "borrowed it" so I've ordered another one as im not likely to see it again...
on 2 December 2013
A great compilation of sixties hits .The recordings are good and the selection caters for a wide range of tastes. Great music for driving.
on 16 January 2015
Great choice Thank you
on 17 October 2015
Got this for myself went to play it no music on the first cd
on 18 January 2015
As described and promptly delivered. Thank you!
on 16 March 2015
Arrived as promised and in good condition.
on 26 April 2015
This is my kind of music very good CD