on 12 December 2007
I was pleased with the collander. Nice styling, with a shape to match many of the products in the 'Nigella' range. We added one to our wedding list.

After about four months, I noticed it has begun to rust. Washing and drying it ASAP helps... but the edges where the collander is folded over the wire handle trap moisture. The brown stain of the rust is spreading from there.

I don't know if it's very hygenic to use anymore.
on 15 November 2007
Looks very smart, in stylish Duck Egg Blue colour, handy size, but there is no Loop to rest the colander on the other side of saucepan, which makes draining almost dangerous used over a large pot or bowl. I suggest to use only with smaller width containers than the colander. Also cannot clean in dishwasher, for a hygiene Freak like me, draw back. And stains too, I put tumeric in my rice and now the colander is permanently stained.
on 26 November 2007
I am really pleased with this mini colander. It is perfect for the small amounts of peas, pasta etc that I cook for the children. Also very easy to clean, unlike the sieve I used before. In fact, I wonder how I managed without one for so long!
on 27 August 2011
This colander would have received 5 stars cos shape and size is superb but the rim has rusted badly even tho I have only ever handwashed it.