5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!
Published on 4 April 2006 by Lewis Jones

3.0 out of 5 stars Greatest Hits After 2 Albums?!?
I am a Hilary Duff fan, I have her albums and even the soundtracks but this album is slightly infuriating that it is coming out so soon in her career. Anyway onto the tracks:
Published on 10 Aug 2005 by Robbie B

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!, 4 April 2006
Lewis Jones (Pontypridd United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Most Wanted (Audio CD)
This was the first time i bought a Hilary Duff album & i didnt regret it! I heard 'Wake Up' and liked it, so when i went on holiday to Florida i decided to pick it up since i also liked her other single 'So Yesterday' The album gets better & better as it goes along, my fave tracks are 'Wake Up,Fly,Why Not,Our Lips Are Slealed & the new single Beat Of My Heart!' You should definately pick this up even if you've only heard one or two hilary songs, i did. You won't regret it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilary Duff Rocks!, 3 Nov 2005
By A Customer
If I were you, I would buy this version of her album instead of the one on-sale in the shops because all 17 tracks are worth it, while the other version only has 13.
Hilary isn't as recognised over here for her music as she should be as she is talented and can sing live, unlike most pop/rock acts (eg: Busted, Avril Lavigne). Buy this if you like Hilary for her music, you'll love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilary Duff - SuperGirl!, 13 Sep 2005
For all you Hilary fans out there, this CD is a MUST!
For all you others - you just don't know what you are missing out on so get this CD and be amazed.
Hilary's vocal talents have really grown this last year, this CD is great rock n roll.
I was lucky enough to see Hil's The Most Wanted Tour in Florida this August, and it was worth every penny. She rocked!!!
'Wake Up' is her new single in the US (alas she has not spent much time in the UK yet) It is very catchy and you will love it instantly.
There are 2 other new songs on this album 'Beat of My Heart' & 'Break my Heart' both are equally great.
Also a cover of 'Our Lips Are Sealed' which is preformed with her older sister Haylie.
The remix of 'Come Clean' is a faster hipper dance version.
Also a lot of other songs have new remixes putting a different spin on them, making this sound like a whole new album, but with the great familiarality we know and love.
Is Hilary Duff Super Girl? Who knows, but she appears to work very hard for such a young woman, both acting and singing, which is most refreshing. This high energy album is brilliant! Already enjoying its 2nd week as number 1 on the USA billboards!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab CD, 19 April 2007
This review is from: Most Wanted (Audio CD)
I love Hilary Duff and this is a great CD. Its quite a mix of different styles - some soft, some dancey and some with a more light rock beat. I bought this CD having heard just Wake Up and So Yesterday, and was definately not dissapointed by the rest of the tracks. Hilary has an amazing voice and I think this is a fab CD for anyone!

Chick Flick Princess (15 yrs)

3.0 out of 5 stars Greatest Hits After 2 Albums?!?, 10 Aug 2005
Wake Up - the first single, sounds like she has taken a step back really. Would fit in the metamorphosis album more than the Hilary Duff one, saying that it is a nice enough song but just has horrible lyrics.
6/10
Getaway - My personal highlight from the last album, great song and i'm glad they haven't changed it for this album. It should have been a single from Hilary Duff really.
9/10
Come Clean (Remix 2005) - Having heard the remix for Most Wanted it has put me off it a bit, I thought they would re-record the track and maybe make it sound like the live version but instead it's a bit more like a dance remix and they have held out some of the notes longer than the album version. Come Clean was probably my favourite Hilary song but I don't like this version.
4/10
James Dean - Bizarre choice for the album, from the 2nd album but not really a stand out track on there - a bit too shouty and doesn't really have a strong structure, but they could have chosen worse songs I suppose (Cry)
4/10
So Yesterday - Her debut single, I love it - fun pop with great lyrics, i'm suprised this is so late in the tracklisting
8/10
Metamorphosis - Nice title track from the debut album, i've always liked it but it was never really a stand out track from that album.
5/10
Rock This World - I love this song, great choice for the greatest hits. Her voice is perfect on this song, I hope they haven't ruined this like Come Clean
(Based on album version - 8/10)
Break My Heart - This will be a grower, typical Hilary Pop/Rock song. Only heard the AOL live version but it is a good song and isn't disapointing.
7/10
Fly - Perfect pop, first single off the Hilary Duff album. Great inspirational lyrics with a dark beat.
9/10
Girl Can Rock - The bonus track on the UK version of Metamorphosis and from the cinderella story soundtrack. It is like the more pop version of rock this world. Always been one of my favourites.
7/10
Our Lips Are Sealed - Never liked it, never will - it wasn't exactly a track which was most wanted for this album, it has probably only been put on as it had a video.
1/10
Why Not - The 3rd version of this she has released now then but it is a favourite, it deserves to be here
8/10
Also there is a bonus remix of album track I Am hidden on here. This is a good album to listen to if you don't have the first two but if you didn't like Hilary in the first place there is nothing here to change your mind.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilary's best yet!!!!!!!!!, 28 Sep 2005
HILS FAN 4EVA (Plumstead, London United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
If you are a hilary fan this album is a must have out of all the Most wanted hilary albums this is the best and it has the most tracks!
All the songs show how hilary has developed she is a totally new side to her "rock music" she pulls a fab album the best out of all the 8 hilary cds i have.
BUY THIS NOW !!!!!!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Definately most wanted, 1 April 2008
This review is from: Most Wanted (Audio CD)
I love this album and connot stop playing it. There are some songs which are beyond cheesey but given Duff's disney background that is to be expected. Mixed in with the chessiness is some really amazing stuff though. The following are some of my favourite tracks:

-Wake Up: Party tune and perhaps a little nod to the press that think they know celebs so well.

- Come Clean: A really good remix and definately a high light with it's dance sounds and sharp lyrics

- So Yesterday: Again the lyrics are witty and it's a feel good song about break ups

- Metamorphisis: Rock chick Hilary at her best. I think this is possibly my favourite song on the whole album

- Rock his World: Another rock type belter, I cannot stop playing this.

4.0 out of 5 stars Her Greatest Hits, 6 Nov 2005
This review is from: Most Wanted (Audio CD)
Hilary Duff has been famous since she was about 3 years old, and she is now 18. I am a huge fan of hers and I have every album. I was really excited to hear she was releasing a Greatest Hits. The album is a strong album with hit after hit. Here is my review on the songs:
Wake Up - 10/10 = I brilliant song which is really catchy.
The Getaway - 7/10 - Not the best song but not the worst.
Beat Of My Heart - 8/10 - A new song which was written by Hil!
Come Clean (2005 Remix) - 10/10 - better than the orginial.
Mr. james Dean - 4/10 - Hilary jsuts shouts this song out :(
So Yesterday - 9/10 - Really funky and will always be great.
Metamorphosis - 10/10 - One Word.....GREAT!!!!!
Rock This World (Remix 2005) - 10/10 - Rock Chick Hilary.
Break My Heart - 5/10 - Lyrics are weak.
Fly - 10/10 - One of Hilary's Best
Girl Can Rock - 9/10 - Good song, good lyrics, god voice.
Our Lips Are Sealed - 10/10 - Duet with her sister Haylie.
Why Not / I Am (Remix 2005) - 8/10 - Why Not remxi is good but I Am remix is bad.
The bad thing about this album is that Hilary has forgto to put on Someone's Watching Over Me - which a great song and is one of the best ballads ever...FACT!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Album, 30 Sep 2005
I bought this album when it first was released in the shops as my daughter is a big Hilary Duff fan I bought it for her birthday.
She was very pleased with it, which I'm glad, she made me listen to it in the car on the way to Brighton and this albumis definatly a mix of both her other 2 albums.
My favourite track from this album is definatly Break My Heart or Beat of My Heart
I reccomend this to any Hilary fan has it would make any fan happy as it is a mixof both kind of Hilarys music.

5.0 out of 5 stars Queen of Pop? I think so!, 17 May 2014
cue (England, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Most Wanted (Audio CD)
Another fantastic, timeless album by Ms. Duff that could be released today and still sound fresh and modern. Hilary is a musical enigma and it is a crime that her career hasn't had as much success as she deserves; she ranks alongside the greats such as Michael Jackson and Madonna as she is so artistic.

If you were going to have one album to listen to for the rest of your life, THIS should be it.

Most Wanted
Most Wanted by Hilary Duff (Audio CD - 2005)