5.0 out of 5 stars The best dog toy around!
This is a must for any dog that loves to play fetch, tug of war and has a fetish for chewing! Absolutely brilliant buy! It keeps them occupied for hours and is surprisingly robust considering it is made from material! My boys love the petstages range but this has to be the best by far!!
Published on 1 May 2008 by S. Brundrett

4.0 out of 5 stars Knot indestructable, 23 Nov 2010
Bearman (Oxfordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Rosewood Petstages Rag Rope Ball (Misc.)
This toy has been severely abused by our puppy, and although now not much more than a ragged, frayed collection of string and cloth, is still regularly played with. We have had to regularly re-knot this as the puppy is very capable of undoing the knots. Some parts are made of cloth which have stood the test of time better than the bits made of rope which have been completely frayed.

2.0 out of 5 stars it not good, 26 Feb 2011
This review is from: Rosewood Petstages Rag Rope Ball (Misc.)
I got the rag toy in good time and opened it, it was smaller than i thought but it was still ok size. Ihave a bulldog who loves chewing so this was the perfect toy really. It wasn't, he just looked at the knots and concentrated on one of them. He chewed trhew that in about 15 minutes so removed that strand he then moved on to another and did the same thing. This lasted of all of hour if your dog is a dedicated chewer dont get this.

4.0 out of 5 stars Rag Rope Dog Toy, 28 May 2011
This review is from: Rosewood Petstages Rag Rope Ball (Misc.)
Our 8 month old Golden Retriever is a dreadful chewer and destroys all her soft toys in minutes. The reviews for this toy were fairly good, so, decided to buy it for her. She concentrated on the rope knots one by one and although I kept retying the knots she was still able to undo them. She eventually chewed her way through the first rope to such an extent that I had to cut it off. She has now moved onto the next one. But she does love it and I am pleasantly surprised to say that, after a whole month, it is still intact but for one rope. This is quite a record for our Abbie.
It is a very robust toy and the fact that Abbie's is still 7/8 whole after a month is living proof.
An excellent toy for the non chewer and also good for the chewer, but under supervision.

Added on 12th June:
Abbie has now chewed her way through the fabric legs which are stuffed with a shiny material - a bit like synthetic cotton wool. This would be very dangerous if a dog swallowed it so I have removed the stuffing from any legs that have holes and am keeping a close watch on the others. It won't last much longer & I am on the lookout for something she cannot destroy.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Perfect Toy, 1 Jan 2011
This review is from: Rosewood Petstages Rag Rope Ball (Misc.)
This was the first toy I ever bought for my dog, and three years later it's still her favourite. I lost it when I moved, so I had to search for a while to find another one as my dog was missing it! She loves to try and untie the knots, so I occasionally have to tie them back up again, but this is only a 5 second job. Her favourite game to play is tug-of-war, and this rag rope is the chosen toy for the job.

So if your dog hasn't already got one, I would definitely add this one to his/her collection. It will be an instant hit!

4.0 out of 5 stars great fun, 26 May 2010
This review is from: Rosewood Petstages Rag Rope Ball (Misc.)
Both me and my two dogs adored this toy as soon as we laid an eye on it. The shape is fun, colours are great, and size is perfect for both my 6mo lab and my 2mo dal.
They love to play with it together, with me or in turns.
Not a 5 star because knots are always untying and one of the non-rope legs was already riped after a few hours of play.

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong and Durable, 11 Dec 2010
This review is from: Rosewood Petstages Rag Rope Ball (Misc.)
Its hard to find a Dog Toy that is Strong and Durable for a big German Shepard to enjoy. This one is just that.

1.0 out of 5 stars USELESS, 12 Sep 2011
This review is from: Rosewood Petstages Rag Rope Ball (Misc.)
I gave this toy to my pointer x springer and it lasted about half an hour before he had pulled the rope apart and chewed the fabric to pieces, i then spent the next half hour picking the fluff from the dogs mouth and floor

2.0 out of 5 stars Stuffed with cotton wool, 7 Jan 2011
This review is from: Rosewood Petstages Rag Rope Ball (Misc.)
My dog loved playing with this toy but I would not recommend it.Its "tuggers" are stuffed with cotton wool which makes it dangerous for an animal if swallowed.It would be great if the tuggers were made of hard rope.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great toy!, 28 July 2010
K Holloway (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rosewood Petstages Rag Rope Ball (Misc.)
Another great toy from Petstages. My dogs really like it. however the rope knots do come untied and fray but it has not stopped the dogs from playing with it. Very sturdy middle that is good for chewing!

Rosewood Petstages Rag Rope Ball