5.0 out of 5 stars excellent helmet
I love this helmet, it's light, stylish and comfortable.
Which is all you need!
Published on 19 Sep 2010 by N. Moore

3.0 out of 5 stars Good helmet but not for me
Nice Helmet fit was good, but the visor is held on my small plastic pins. One of which was broken on arrival (Amazon gave me a full refund so 5* to them), but I will look for a helmet without a visor or with a different attachment mechanism.
Published on 18 May 2010 by C. Mcleod

3.0 out of 5 stars Good helmet but not for me, 18 May 2010
C. Mcleod (Leicester, UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent helmet, 19 Sep 2010
N. Moore (London) - See all my reviews
I love this helmet, it's light, stylish and comfortable.
Which is all you need!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 28 Nov 2010
Nothing bad to say about it. It arrived quickly, and for that price, it is quite good. I would probably buy the same again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking helmet, 19 Oct 2012
This review is from: Giro Indicator 10 Cycling Helmet (Sports)
For a helmet of this quality, you could easily spend twice as much as the actual asking price. It's a very sleek looking helmet which should fit even the biggest of noggins, and has lots of vents to keep the head cool (the front two also have mesh across them to prevent bugs and stingy things getting tangled in your hair!) Padding on the inside is in all the right places, and you also get some spare pads included.

I went for the black/red/white colour for no other reason than it matches my bike, and it looks very cool indeed (or as cool as one can get whilst wearing a bike helmet!)

Also comes with a peak, which is rather crudely attached via little plastic studs - I suspect that repeated removal of the peak may in time cause these to snap. I personally don't use the peak as I find it obscured part of my vision with my head down, that's a personal thing I guess.

At this price, it is probably one of the most popular helmets around. Highly recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain & so convenient!, 11 Feb 2010
Miss P. Teller (London) - See all my reviews
I had not been able to find a helmet I liked in any local bike shops. Was worried about the fit but it really is the best helmet I have owned. Light, comfortable & safe (white is the most visible helmet colour to wear) Highly recommended & a great price & shipping service.

4.0 out of 5 stars Recommended purchase, 24 Feb 2011
Just bought one of these helmets. Very happy with purchase. Easy to adjust for optimum comfort. Appreciate the peak. Very light compared to my old Super Mario-esque one! Excellent ventilation, particularly useful in warmer weather. Sits nicely around the ears and neck. I was intrigued by the substantial instruction manual and wondered how difficult putting a helmet on might be! Thankfully I followed the instructions and was soon able to put the helmet on and take it off unaided!

I can recommend this helmet and think that at circa £][ it seems good value. What price do you put on a functioning, uninjured brain?!

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart, 31 Aug 2010
B. A. Laing "B Laing" (Glasgow, Scotland) - See all my reviews
Father's day present. Looks good and is lightweight and is worn every cycle. Can fit any head as adjustable. Recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars cool head a wonderous thing, 31 May 2010
R. CARTER (Leeds) - See all my reviews
the helmet is fantastic value. it looks way more expensive than it really is.
my old bike helmet was a cheapo tescos thing and i looked like one of those mushroom things of super mario. this is a lot smaller and sleek looking. there are lots of ventilation holes - i used to get a really hot head previously and ended up sweating profusely from the head...no more with this one.... cool all the way.
very happy.
oh,.. and it matches my Specialized FSR XC Comp! sweet.

4.0 out of 5 stars fits snugly, protects my head, 2 Mar 2014
not much more i can say until i fall off my bike and hurt myself or not. if/when i do, i'll update you.

5.0 out of 5 stars great looking hat., 7 Oct 2013
purchased this hat for husbands protection hoping he did not look too geeky. actually looks pretty smart, and he says it also very light and comfortable to wear.

Giro Indicator 10 Cycling Helmet