Format: DVD|Change
Price:£12.98+ £1.26 shipping

on 25 February 2007
Bought this for my 18 month old boy. I have a few DVDs for him and this is his favourite. I let him watch TV at bed time and this DVD is the one he always asks for. My boy is 24 months old now and can count to 5 which I credit to watching this with Daddy.
on 30 November 2009
This dvd focuses on counting to 5, using the baby einstein puppets and animals. My 17month old loves watching it and it keeps him quiet for the duration, however this has been only for about the last 6months , previously his favourite by far was World Animals.
on 27 April 2010
I have an 18 month old little boy and bought this for him about 3 weeks ago. He absolutely loves it and is now having a go at counting things. We also have the world animals dvd which is not a patch on the numbers nursery. He dances to the music, points at the tv to get me to explain what the animals or items are. He's always bringing me the dvd box requesting me to put it on for him, its great keeps him quiet while I get on with the chores for 30 minutes. The only gripe I have is when it gets to the 5 dogs bit, the speaker doesn't finish the poem, it cuts out after the 5 cribs, not sure if this is a fault with just this dvd or its a recording error at production? Otherwise this would definitely be a 5* rating. I highly recommend purchasing this dvd.
on 16 July 2012
When I watched this - as with all the DVDs in this series - I thought it looked rubbish. But what do I know?! My son loves it - has watched it from about 10mths up (is now a year old) and is fascinated by it. He'll sit and happily watch the whole 25mins - giggling at some of the puppet scenes which seem to be his favourite. When he's inconsolable with teething, this distracts him perfectly. Also useful if you need 20mins to make/eat tea without interruption - and I can convince myself it's okay for him to sit in front of the TV - it's educational you know!
on 5 December 2012
My little 13 month old girl absoultely loves this. Will actually sit quiety for 20 mins or so watching it pointing at all the characters and laughing. Their are loads of colourful characters in it and it moves at a lovely pace. It's very educational and easy on the ear for a parent to have it on in the background....after Baby Neptune this would have to be my favourite Baby einstein dvd.
on 21 April 2012
My 16mth old enjoys this DVD. He dances along to the music and laughs at the puppets. I know when I'm in the room with him that I can get on with other things knowing he will be kept entertained throughout. The DVD shows images of objects to be counted and constantly repeats counting to 5 out loud for repetition. A great way to introduce counting and numbers.
(infant school teacher)
on 25 April 2014
Sound educational content.Lovely colours, and child friendly characters.Just one gripe, why is the number 4 always presented in this form, when children do not write it like that at school ? Or ever ? Other than that, our 18 month old grandaughter is hooked, and counts everything !
on 22 August 2014
This is a good DVD with decent music. My little girl has learnt one to six now but I'm not sure if it's because if this DVD. I think it's a combination of this DVD and reading and singing. It would be better of it was 1-10. Good if you can get it for a decent price
on 16 October 2013
My 10 month old is captivated by this DVD, with big smiles when the puppets appear (especially the tiger). Have to wait to see if it really helps understand numbers 1 to 5, but it in the meantime this keeps him happy every time he watches it. Recommended
on 11 October 2011
Nothing to comment. The series are very appreciated for all the known reasons.
I purchased 5 different DVD's of the series and I am very pleased by the way they contribute to the development of my niece.
The delivery was made in time.