5.0 out of 5 stars My boy loves this
Bought this for my 18 month old boy. I have a few DVDs for him and this is his favourite. I let him watch TV at bed time and this DVD is the one he always asks for. My boy is 24 months old now and can count to 5 which I credit to watching this with Daddy.
Published on 25 Feb 2007 by Mr. I. Howie

3.0 out of 5 stars Good
Good DVD which my son likes to watch. He is 9 months now. Good way of getting them to learn while watching tv.
Published 16 months ago by HK

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars My boy loves this, 25 Feb 2007
Mr. I. Howie (Newcastle, UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Another brilliant Baby Einstein DVD, 30 Nov 2009
C. Hedges - See all my reviews
This review is from: Baby Einstein: Numbers Nursery [DVD] (DVD)
This dvd focuses on counting to 5, using the baby einstein puppets and animals. My 17month old loves watching it and it keeps him quiet for the duration, however this has been only for about the last 6months , previously his favourite by far was World Animals.

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 27 April 2010
This review is from: Baby Einstein: Numbers Nursery [DVD] (DVD)
I have an 18 month old little boy and bought this for him about 3 weeks ago. He absolutely loves it and is now having a go at counting things. We also have the world animals dvd which is not a patch on the numbers nursery. He dances to the music, points at the tv to get me to explain what the animals or items are. He's always bringing me the dvd box requesting me to put it on for him, its great keeps him quiet while I get on with the chores for 30 minutes. The only gripe I have is when it gets to the 5 dogs bit, the speaker doesn't finish the poem, it cuts out after the 5 cribs, not sure if this is a fault with just this dvd or its a recording error at production? Otherwise this would definitely be a 5* rating. I highly recommend purchasing this dvd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 25 April 2014
This review is from: Baby Einstein: Numbers Nursery [DVD] (DVD)
Sound educational content.Lovely colours, and child friendly characters.Just one gripe, why is the number 4 always presented in this form, when children do not write it like that at school ? Or ever ? Other than that, our 18 month old grandaughter is hooked, and counts everything !

5.0 out of 5 stars My child woudl giggle at this one, 24 Feb 2014
This review is from: Baby Einstein: Numbers Nursery [DVD] (DVD)
we are fan of the Einstein series though some DVD's were better received than others, this was definiatly a hit.

4.0 out of 5 stars Money well spent!, 16 Oct 2013
This review is from: Baby Einstein: Numbers Nursery [DVD] (DVD)
My 10 month old is captivated by this DVD, with big smiles when the puppets appear (especially the tiger). Have to wait to see if it really helps understand numbers 1 to 5, but it in the meantime this keeps him happy every time he watches it. Recommended

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of time, 8 Oct 2013
This review is from: Baby Einstein: Numbers Nursery [DVD] (DVD)
I'm not sure if it's just us, but I don't get this Baby Einstein thing. As far as I can tell it's just a series of very cheaply made dvds with no apparent educational value. Our daughter, who has watched no other tv so can't be blase, doesn't find them interesting in the slightest.

4.0 out of 5 stars great DVD, 18 Aug 2013
This review is from: Baby Einstein: Numbers Nursery [DVD] (DVD)
I think its a great tool for your baby or toddler to star learning the true meaning of numbers. He likes it and pays attention to it, and that's the most important

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby Einstein, 3 Jun 2013
This review is from: Baby Einstein: Numbers Nursery [DVD] (DVD)
I bought this ior my grandson, who is only 11 months so I was maybe a bit to eager in his learning, lovley DVD and gets his attention but he's too young at the minute for it

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best in Baby Einstein collection!, 21 May 2013
This review is from: Baby Einstein: Numbers Nursery [DVD] (DVD)
My baby realy loves this! In my opinion it would be great, if autors produces in the future numbers from 6-10 and from 11-20.
The Best in Baby Einstein collection!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Baby Einstein: Numbers Nursery [DVD]
Baby Einstein: Numbers Nursery [DVD] by Baby Einstein (DVD - 2005)
Used & New from: 23.99