4.0 out of 5 stars Just what was needed...
Great light weight under trousers for use with cycle trousers or waterproofs. Keep you warm, but not too warm. used daily on frosty (-3C) morning cycle commute. Would recommend for most situations, except the previous (-16C) cold snap when you may want to go for the LIFA Warm(pro-wool) version.
Published on 28 Feb. 2011 by RussellC823

1.0 out of 5 stars Something is going wrong...
I had a pair of these in 2012 and subjected them to some pretty robust use and misadventure. They served admirably for a few months and then the elastic in the waist went completely - they wouldn't stay up at all, failing on me when I was in the middle of a pretty horrific winter misadventure.

As I am such a fan of the lifa dry tops (these are uniformly...
Published 19 months ago by Victor

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what was needed..., 28 Feb. 2011
This review is from: Helly Hansen Men's Dry Fly Base Layer Pant (Sports Apparel)

4.0 out of 5 stars Sizing issues, 23 Nov. 2013
Tan y ddraig (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
These are great to wear as a base layer in the Winter but beware of the sizing as they are a very very tight fit. I went off the Amazon sizing chart for 34" waist which recommends a medium and they were way too small, so I would go at least a size larger than your normal size if you have muscular legs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price - great product, 26 Feb. 2012
P. Bolton (Bristol, UK) - See all my reviews
Perfect, kept me warm whilst skiing. Had these on under my ski pants. And even got too hot at times. Very comfortable. I'm 5.10 and 34 inch waist and I bought the medium. They were a good fit. THe fly was handy too. If your looking for some base layers - these are as good as they come.

5.0 out of 5 stars Never looked back, 30 Aug. 2011
Had these when I was in Brecon Beacons over this last winter (2010/11) and was immensely impressed. Great quality and excellent heat retention without being suffocating. I have the HH baselayer tops too which are equally impressive. I guess some may balk at the price but I think the product will last a good few seasons. Also, you could possibly pick up some spare ones on the back of the end of season sales.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product for gym work., 2 Jan. 2014
I've used these myself for my gym regime and they are excellent - like a second skin and a perfect way to keep the legs warm on cold winter evenings. So I got a set for my daughter, and she agrees! The material feels special and always allows a full range of movements for all kinds of exercises

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, and Warm, 3 Aug. 2013
Bought these for my significant other. He loves them. They are comfortable, cozy and warm. They have lasted him almost two years, and still fit the same way they did when I bought them for him. They didn't shrink, or stretch out over time. They are breathable, and perfect to wear in the winter, as well as in chilly fall evenings. Comfortable, light-weight, great quality. Would definitely buy these again and again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Helly Hansen lifa Dry fly pant, 17 Jan. 2013
This is a great product from Helly Hanson, i wear it with shorts over them, and also a great base layer.
great for running in wintery conditions light and thermal. not the first one iv had, but with Amazon, i recieved this within 2 days
i recomend the item to all outdoor sportmen.
Rob Eccles
Athlete Bradford.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 2 Dec. 2012
I bought these for winter running and football. These leggings are good running tights which will keep your legs warm whilst giving the freedom to go for a good run. Being new to this kind of gear and having quite large legs I have underestimated the size so if you are larger take that into account.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, 29 Nov. 2013
I purchased these for my partner, he runs everyday.
These type of pants have shrunk in the past by a different maker when washed
But I have not had a problem so far

Yes I would recommend this product to a friend

4.0 out of 5 stars Lifa Dry Fly Pant., 7 May 2014
The only difference with this and one I bought in Dunnes Stores many years ago is the fit, this one doesn't come up to you chest.

It's a nice fit the medium for a 32" waist and it's comfy.

Helly Hansen Lifa Dry Fly Pant - Black Medium