5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine= Amazing however Copy= Poor
I gave my original review after receiving what I thought was a genuine Cloud B turtle but it turned out to be a copy from a company called Merry. This is NOT a genuine Cloud B twilight turtle and indeed Cloud B sent me a turtle themselves which is fantastic.

I have included both reviews so people can compare the two.

********
(Original review of...
Published 14 months ago by Miss Gemma Hawkes

3.0 out of 5 stars like it but it consumes batteries
it goes through batteries really fast, it is cute but it ends up costing a lot! definately buy recharable batteries for this product<
Published 15 months ago by Jane edelstein

5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine= Amazing however Copy= Poor, 30 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Cloud B Twilight Turtle (Baby Product)

I have included both reviews so people can compare the two.

********
(Original review of what turned out to be the copy)

Got this for my baby's room. It sits on a shelf, is never played with and is only touched to be turned on at night. Within 3 months the fabric separated from the shell exposing the stuffing. If my daughter got hold of that she would of risked being choked. Also the edge of the shell is sharp and not suitable for a child.

11th April 2014 (Genuine Cloud B twilight turtle)
Since leaving this review, I was actually contacted by Cloud B. It has been confirmed that the turtle I had was a copy from a company called Merry. THIS IS NOT A GENUINE CLOUD B TURTLE. Cloud B arranged for a genuine one to be sent and I could immediately see the difference.
The genuine Cloud B turtle is amazing. This is a proper 5 star product that will bring delight to your little one. I cannot recommend the Cloud B twilight turtle enough and my daughter loves it.
If you receive one from Merry and it does not say Cloud B on the shell nor bear the label then do not accept it and send it back. Do not accept a poor quality imitation of what really is a lovely and fantastic product.

3.0 out of 5 stars like it but it consumes batteries, 25 Feb. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars cracking buy, 11 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Cloud B Twilight Turtle (Baby Product)
Really impressed with the twilight turtle, my daughter is mesmerized by it, thinking of getting one for my bedroom aswell!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty stars, 21 Mar. 2008
V. Carlin (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cloud B Twilight Turtle (Baby Product)
I'm fond of this turtle, which works well in very dark rooms, when the turtle is at the perfect height. The stars are very weak if the room is a bit light, and the stars are smudgey if the turtle is too far away from the ceiling. But the effect when you have it just right is soothing and beautiful.

5.0 out of 5 stars not just for children, 24 Aug. 2009
This review is from: Cloud B Twilight Turtle (Baby Product)
i bought this for myself even tho im old enuf to know better, we all still have the child in us somewhere, i turn it on every nite while reading my book before sleep, its quite quirky and....when i fall asleep......it even turns itself off

3.0 out of 5 stars A little underwhelmed..., 20 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Cloud B Twilight Turtle (Baby Product)
Being a very premature baby, my little boy had spent his first 3 months in hospital so had never actually experienced any time in the dark. Consequently when he finally came home a few months ago, we have had issues at bedtime with him not settling without a light on....which is not ideal for a very tired mummy who he shares the room with. After reading so many positive reviews about this product, I decided this would be the perfect buy for my little guy. Unfortunately when the turtle arrived, I was quite disappointed. It isn't as plush as I thought it would be so really isn't suitable for him to hold and although the projection of stars appear quite calming, only the green selection provides the best clarity of starlight..which really defeats the object of having two other colour options. For the price, I guess I expected a bit more functionality.

That being said, my son appeared mesmerised with the starlit ceiling and it kept him occupied for a period of time. I tried it for the first night yesterday and he didn't settle, but he is still very young so I am hoping that it will be something he can become more accustomed to as he grows. He already has Ewan the Dream Sheep, which is a fantastic item to get him to sleep (still with the lamp on), but the hunt is still on for a light that is bright enough to appease my little munchkin, yet dull enough to allow myself some much needed quality sleep :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Magical night light, 3 Nov. 2010
This review is from: Cloud B Twilight Turtle (Baby Product)
Bought this item for our baby & is a huge success. For bedtime it's carming reasuring glow has her entranced till sleep, is super cute & the stars give somthing for her to look at from inside her cot. The 3 different colours keep her from getting bored with it. Needs to be relativly high up for stars to be very clear, but even lower down the stars have a misty quality which is just as nice. Is nice to be able to point out the stars with her, & if she needs carming before bed just looking at the stars with mum or dad running a hand over the projection to allow stars to appear on our hands quickly has her carm & happily distracted so we can put her to bed.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money, 15 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Cloud B Twilight Turtle (Baby Product)
Cheap Chinese import made of brittle plastic. Spelling mistakes on box made me wonder if it was a fake, as it's certainly not worth £30. Plays the 'bedtime' tunes at a ridiculously high volume - it's so loud I had to switch of the power, as there is no volume control. Also came in bright blue but it is clearly green in the picture. Absolute rubbish and on its' way back to Amazon returns dept.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty light, 9 Mar. 2011
This review is from: Cloud B Twilight Turtle (Baby Product)
I wanted a night light that would give me enough light to see to change my daughters' nappy and feed her. After a failed attempt with another baby product I bought this and I am so glad I did.
When I opened the box I was a bit disappointed as the turtle was a bit bigger than I expected and had more plastic than I expected however when I used it that night I was enchanted (as was my 8 week old daughter). It gives the perfect amount of light, enough to see what I am doing but not to wake her up and the added bonus is that she seems to love it, she appeared to smile at the turtle itself and most nights she will just send herself off to sleep staring at the stars. I am so delighted with it I ordered one for my niece and I have now ordered the sleep sheep on the go to see if I can persuade my baby to sleep in her crib in the day instead of on me.
In fact I started giving this product 4 stars but whilst writing this review have decided to give it 5 stars as I really am delighted with it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made, well designed, brilliant product., 21 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Cloud B Twilight Turtle (Baby Product)
I did a lot of research before buying this as I already have a few nightlights for my baby but they each have their issues, mainly battery life and mechanical noises. The Cloud B Turtle is perfection. The plastic shell and plush toy are high quality materials and are very well made. I was a bit worried at first when I saw the teeny tiny 3 individual colour LED's, but they really do kick out loads of light. The stars are actually star shape when they hit the walls and ceiling, not just fuzzy blobs. The way the lights transition from colour to colour is a really lovely effect. The constellations are a brilliant touch and looking forward to when baby is old enough to look at them and learn.There are no mechanical noises. It shuts itself off after 40 minutes which is more than ample time for baby to fall asleep, this also keeps the batteries going for a long time. It takes standard AA batteries, which I was pleasantly surprised about being included, and once they die I will use re-chargable ones that will last a lifetime in the turtle!

I have nothing negative to say about this product, even the box it came in was well made and beautifully designed making it ideal to give as a gift. This is just one of the those products that works so well it makes you want to take the time to write an Amazon review.

Cloud B Twilight Turtle