Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Teethers Winkel|Change

on 9 April 2007
This toy is fantastic. I bought it for my daughter when she was 3 months old and she loved it from the first chew! It is so easy for babies to pick up, which ever way round it is and have a good gnaw on it. Also, the wiggly bits are bendy and bouncy, so if they wack themselves in the head with this toy, it doesn't hurt like some hard plastic teethers. The centre cube part is a rattle, so they can shake it for extra amusement. This may seem a bit pricey, but it really is worth the money.
on 24 November 2014
This really is a fantastic little toy/teether. Bought lots of toys (including the infamous Sophie which my daughter has no interest in what so ever) and this seems to be the only one she will entertain. At first I thought the price of it was quite steep at £9.99 but she really has got her use out if it. Great for small hands to grasp. Lots of bright colours and rattle in the centre to keep them entertained. One thing to note would be that the loops are plastic (they look like rubber in the picture) but are still soft, my little one smacks herself in the face with this quite often and it doesn't seem to bother her at all. Would reccomend.
on 23 July 2014
After some months of use by my now 11 month old, I can confidently report this (along with Sophie La Giraffe) is the 'holy grail' of teething products.

Why? First of all, it's interesting to look at and doesn't just resemble the hundreds of other teethers or toys out there. This keeps my little man fascinated, however long he's had it - and he's a fussy little customer, who bores of other toys quickly! The intricate weaves tube design in bright colours is instantly attractive, and the design means whichever angle he approaches from there's something to easily get in his mouth.

So that's him happy but, more practically speaking, this also gets two big ticks in the 'love it' column from my point of view - firstly, we discovered it is safe to go in the dishwasher. Hallelujah! It gets so tedious wiping down toy after teether after toy, and many of his other favourites are most definitely not dishwasher-proof. This saves time and effort - much appreciated in times of sleep-deprivation (aka teething).

Second 'Mummy' tick - I can take the dummy attachment off my many MAM dummy straps and instead Velcro them around this. Voila! It can now be fastened to my son / his high chair straps / car seat / buggy, meaning I'm not constantly bending down to retrieve it (awkward as I'm now expecting our second little boy)...and that we don't have to take advantage of it's suitability for the dishwasher more often than necessary!

Happy baby, happy parents = great value for money. Will be used again by our second little product tester.

Only negative - the 'rattle' in the muddle rarely actually rattles, right from day 1 whatever is inside has seemed to get stuck, meaning only an occasional sound. Odd, but he's not that attracted to rattles, so no big deal for us.

Overall, a brilliant buy - go get one folks!
on 22 January 2015
One of the first toy's my baby truly played with. He would grip this and suck it and throw it about from 2 months onwards, so much so that we have bought a second one in the alternative colour. The wire makes this easy to grab for small hands and also slim enough to slip in and out of baby's mouth
on 17 May 2009
I saw this toy at a friend's house and was very impressed with it as was my 6 month old daughter. It is extremely light and easy for babies to hold and also a good teething aid. It goes everywhere with us.
on 11 February 2016
My 4 month old loves this - easy for her little hands to grab as so many "handles" and she can always get part of the toy in her mouth to chew - much better than other specific teethers we have which she can't really hold onto properly. Nice and compact for taking out and about too, wish had bought one for my son last time round!
on 29 April 2015
If you're planning this toy as a gift- packaging is plain see through plastic wrapper- not the box on the picture. Our toy has a rattle that is stuck, it takes an adult to vigorously shake it to unstuck it, but it stops rattling again... The Toy is very easy for baby to hold and approach with her mouth, lightweight. Colours are much more nicer and vibrant in person than on the picture. Overall good toy, but loses stars due to faulty rattle and pathetic packaging
on 18 November 2015
Fantastic toy, easy to clean, easy for baby to grip and chew on and nice and colourful so is great for when your little one spends time on their tummy. Highly recommend this toy as the perfect first toy and is easily attachable to both buggy and highchair.
on 25 March 2015
A must have for all under 12 months. This is typically a little gift I get someone who isn't a close friend, but an acquaintance who is expecting, like a teacher or something. It's soft, durable and great for coordination. My little one had one and he loved it. It survived the dishwasher on many occasions!
on 19 December 2015
Brought this for my son to help with his new skill of grabbing! Well now I can't get it from him...he loves it! The 'wires' are soft and pliable which is perfect for baby. Bright colours really catch his interest. So glad I brought this, won't be without it now.