Style Name: Teethers Winkel|Change

on 26 December 2013
Perfect for my 5 month old while she's teething bright colours and easy for her to pick up. Take it everywhere and all my friends with babies end up playing with it and buy it.
This is a great first toy for when babies have learnt where there hands are and want to grab at anything. The way the toy is shaped means that it is easy for them to grasp and keep hold of. It also works really well as a teething aid the plastic loops are not too big for small mouths unlike some teethers, stick it in the fridge for a while and the cooling effect works a treat. My daughter loved her winkel and it was a toy we recommended often.
on 9 January 2011
My little boy was 4 months old and he loves it. Its very light and therefore easy for him to hold by himself, its bright and he#s started teething, so he loves chewing on it.
on 7 June 2011
I have yet to find a baby that does not like this toy! Having been bought it for my daughter I have given it as a baby gift many times. A really good general baby toy.
on 6 February 2016
So good I bought it again after our little one misplaced it at a friend's house. Great for teething easy to grab from the first few months. Very good value for money.
on 4 December 2015
Bright, colourful, soft enough for my baby to place into his mouth. It's easy for my son at 3 months to grasp, hold and move with one hand. He loves playing with it.
on 17 February 2015
My Baby is 4 months old and loves this toy- it's light enough for her to pick up and toss around and makes noise. I also like the fact that I can easily wash it.
on 26 March 2013
1. excellent product, good material
2. excellent product, good material
3. excellent product, good material
4. excellent product, good material
on 5 January 2015
Fab teether, very easy for young babies to hold on to and bite at the same time! The bright colours and rattle noise help to hold their attention for longer.
on 10 March 2013
Easy to hold on too, soft and the center bit is a rattle. My BB played with this more than any other teether or rattle, from the age of 3 months. Very cool!