5.0 out of 5 stars Super First Bath Toy
I bought these as my daughter's first bath toys. She ignored them the first few times but now she absolutely loves them. They are great for six month old babies as they are small enough for them to reach, lift and teeth on! Highly recommended. So good that I have ordered a second set for travelling.
Published on 10 Mar. 2009 by Anna's Mummy

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice to look at but unhygienic
Published 20 months ago by KDO

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Super First Bath Toy, 10 Mar. 2009
This review is from: Alex Toys : Rub a Dub Bath Toy : Ocean Bath Squirters (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars ocean bath toys, 15 May 2010
Sibirskya (west yorkshire, england) - See all my reviews
Great fun at bath time for my 6 month old grandaughter, she loves playing with these toys. They are brightly coloured and small enough for small hands to grasp and put in her mouth as all babies do. They come with a small plastic bag to put them in when not in use, and that keeps them stored away until next use, also handy for taking on holiday.
Excellent toys, would recommend to anyone looking for a gift for a small child will last years.

4.0 out of 5 stars good for babies, 28 April 2009
My daughter loves these - mostly for chewing at the moment admittedly! I use these as travel bath toys as we spend a lot of time moving round to various family houses. They are quite limited though and I have the octopals for every day use as they do slightly more but these are a perfect introduction to bath play time!

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice to look at but unhygienic, 17 Jun. 2013
I bought the squirters 1.5 years years ago for my son who is now 2.5 years old. Whilst they do look really nice they are a perfect breeding ground for mould (inside) as water will be trapped. The mould will get out to some degree at the next squirting action (which is not great if it lands on your little one or in the bathing water). Apart from this we found that the material has become very hard so it has become even for us adults difficult to fill the squirters with water and squeeze it out again - the only exception is the yellow star... no idea why but maybe the thickness of the material is thinner than for the others.

5.0 out of 5 stars baby loves them, 3 Jan. 2011
J. Paton (Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews
My baby boy thinks these are great, loves it when we squirt him with water from them and he loves eating them...great for teething babies too as the rubber is just the right firmness

5.0 out of 5 stars Cuckoo Bath Squirters, 16 Aug. 2010
Coops "L. Cooper" (Carshalton, Surrey, GB) - See all my reviews
My Grand daughter loves playing with these in her bath. I am extremely happy with this purchase and it was delivered directly to my daughter in a very short time. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, nice and colourful, 7 Aug. 2009
I bought this product for my little nephew and every time he has a bath is always happy to play with Cuckoo Bath Squirters Ocean.

It's always a joy to see my nephew happy and smiling.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great toy for young babies, but don't last long, 17 Oct. 2014
I bought these as my LO enjoyed putting her bath toys in her mouth (like every other baby) and these were a good size for her to hold and bite, and she loved it when we squirted water all over her. However i've had to put them in the bin after only 4 months of use due to mould growing in the squirters even though we drained and dried the toys as much as we could at the end of each use. very disappointing!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Product, 17 Jan. 2013
This product is so good, great product and great support. The supplier was amazing and kept me informed to the progress of my order, the item was very well packaged and complete, nothing missing. I have read forums about this product but my outlook on this product is amazing, great value for money, you will not be let down. Supplier highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of bath time fun, 19 Mar. 2012
My son loves to either throw these out of his bath or to try and hide them in the bath but can't quite understand why they don't stay under the water. Bath time is full of lots of squeals and laughs. I received these sqirters as a present for my son (at 6 months) and I have since given them as presents for two friends for their babies.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›