Format: Audio CD|Change

on 30 June 2012
Great cd from Michael Bolton, his famous songs, I love it and often on my player. Would reccomend this to anyone even if you wasnt an avid fan. Great for background music when you have guests too.
on 3 November 2013
Some very good tracts but overall I was disappointed with most of the tracks. I feel the write up to sell this was based on 2or3 popular songs and the rest are just what I call fillers.
on 7 February 2016
CD arrived as scheduled. I'm a forever fan, great album! I play it in my car frequently, great memories... great times.... I love it! Definitely buying more of his albums pretty soon!
on 20 January 2015
I love M. B's voice, I've been a fan for more years than I can remember and love listening to him singing at any time of the day. A brilliant talented singer as well as author.
on 1 February 2013
hadnt got any michael bolton cds so chose the very best of. pleased with it. some good hits on it. he still has a great voice. would reccoment to any fan of his.
on 21 December 2013
I love Michael Bolton and it has his best 80's and early 90's hits. I had all these on vinyl but wanted the CD and it arrived quickly and really good price
on 2 January 2014
Had been meaning to treat myself to this for ages as I only had the tape version and my beloved old mercedez chews tapes for a living! prompt service.
on 28 April 2013
This is a fantastic CD and worth every penny. I play it all the time. It has all the songs on it that show why Michael Bolton is such a great performer
on 7 May 2013
this cd is a bargain. would thoroughly reccomend especialy for the price, you wont be dissapointed with this purchase. Excellent value.
on 21 December 2011
Relax with this fab CD, excellent. I fully recommend this CD, fantastic price, and arrived before stated estimate date, Very Pleased.