4.0 out of 5 stars Very good game, but a few annoying things
I bought this game and was expecting awesome flowing gameplay, improved graphics and an easier way of playing from sonic adventure 2. The graphics i feel are superb for a game like this, i mean you cant make a game like this look too real otherwise it would get rid of the cartoon element of it. The gameplay overall is good, but the characters can become difficult to...
Published on 14 July 2007 by Mr. W. J. Preston

1.0 out of 5 stars Sonic the Hedgehog review
I bought this game hoping against hope that it would be good, that all the reviews I had read were wrong. This was a mistake, which I shall not be making again.
Sonic Adventure on Dreamcast was one of my favourite games, and still is. It was one of the games that really got me into gaming. I still play it every now and then; it really is that good.
When I first...
Published on 4 Jan 2008 by E. Hollingworth

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 July 2014
Great product and service

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Sonic Game EVER!, 21 Aug 2009
This review is from: Sonic the Hedgehog (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
At first when I looked at the game it seemed quit dull and the reviews on the game were saying that it is'nt very good. But when I desided to rent it, it was brillent. some gameplay was a bit hard but still, this game has the best story out of all the Sonic games, and so far its the only Sonic game that has Silver in the story.
Overall this game will keep Sonic or new fans entertained for hours, this game is a must buy for Sonic fans and new fans.

5.0 out of 5 stars sonic the hedgehog, 9 May 2013
This review is from: Sonic the Hedgehog (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
I love this game why are people saying they hate it. Sega put work in to it and time. I don't know why people are not respecting this game and Sega.

1.0 out of 5 stars a very crap game DO NOT BUY, 23 Mar 2010
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Sonic the Hedgehog (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
Its really hard.... trying to find the shop is hard and takes ages. I love sonic but its complicated. It also doesnt make sense. Its a game that is crap i would advise against buying it

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 July 2014
very good

5.0 out of 5 stars Sonic and Tails, 10 Mar 2007
T. Shields (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sonic the Hedgehog (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
I love this game as much as Sonic Adventure and the levels are great.

I can play my favourite character Tails in Ocean Wave zone.

I love to play this game over and over again and am looking forward to playing Sonic and the Secret Rings. I will play Sonic and the Secret Rings in a couple of days when its my birthday.

I have completed the game and it's one of my favourite Sonic games and have all the Sonic games that are out.

This game gets 5 Stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Blue Blur Returns, 11 Jan 2007
Mr. S. C. Elliott (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sonic the Hedgehog (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
Sonic the Hedgehog returns for his 15th anniversary in Style, as he is plunged into an epic adventure to save princes Elise who has been Kidnapped by the evil Dr Eggman as part of his plans to unleash a force that will threaten the kingdom. Unfortunately a mysterious new opponant is going all out to take to take our blue hero down with all new psychic abilities. Unless Sonic can prevail, the very future of the world is at stake. Who is this new psychic talent, and what are "The Flames of Disaster"?

I have been with Sonic since the Mega Drive days and I am glad to say 15 years later he is showing no signs of slowing. This game ROCKS!!, the stories are ground breaking, the controls are intuitive (perfect for young players), the graphics and the sensation of speed is amazing and full of breakneck platforming action. This is highly recommended to Sonic fans both new and old.

Sonic the Hedgehog (Xbox 360)
18.49