5.0 out of 5 stars The First Snow of Winter
When Sean the duck displays the mischievous side to his nature, it almost costs him his life. But this little duck is made of stern stuff and with the help of his friends, he grows in both stature and character. This delightful tale of one duck's fight for survival in the frozen winter is full of the highs and lows of a perfect story. It is tinged with both sadness and...
Published on 21 Jun 2007 by Linda McKenna

2.0 out of 5 stars Bought this for my 2. 5 year old. ...
Bought this for my 2.5 year old. Started ok and then a grizzly fox appeared trying to eat one of the characters - absolutely traumatised my daughter and spoke of nothing more than "the fox was coming to get her" all night long. Graphics very outdated and storyline is a little weak. Overall - I dont think it would be suitable for all ages at all.
Published 5 days ago by tinac8462

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute! But not as expected, 3 Dec 2014
Sparkle "sparkle" (South Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The First Snow Of Winter [DVD] (DVD)
I ordered this for my son with special needs after reading all the excellent reviews on here. I was rather disappointed really as the film, very short film wasnt as good as i expected, its cute dont get me wrong but the hype from other reviews left me quite disappointed with it really and my son wasnt particularly interested in it, such a short film but then it was only £3 odd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great story, 30 Mar 2014
This review is from: The First Snow Of Winter [DVD] (DVD)
Lovely story of friendship and thoughtfulness. Amusing and entertaining. Suitable for children from the age of 5yrs I think. Not like more modern stories it has real heart.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great story, 17 Feb 2014
This review is from: The First Snow Of Winter [DVD] (DVD)
Loved this and my grandson loved it, had to give my copy to him to take home. Great imagination, thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely childrens film., 5 Feb 2014
Jb Graham "music lover" (england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The First Snow Of Winter [DVD] (DVD)
Saw this on tv some years ago and took the chance of buying it as a stocking filler for my sister at xmas. She loved it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Children's DVD, 20 Jan 2014
This review is from: The First Snow Of Winter [DVD] (DVD)
A fabulous DVD. Not in the range of latest hi tech animation but with a wonderful story and only lasts 30 minutes which is perfect. We enjoyed this as a family and have watched it many times - made us laugh out loud particularly at the River Dancing - even Grandad thought it was brilliant. Thoroughly recommended as a children's DVD. Now know in our family as the Sean the Duck DVD and the Irish accents made it even more entertaining.

4.0 out of 5 stars Entartaining., 10 Jan 2014
F. M. Beaven "Freddy B." (London,GB) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The First Snow Of Winter [DVD] (DVD)
A short story it is,but kept family amused for duration of film. From Nan to 11 year old. Even dad on Christmas Day!

5.0 out of 5 stars What a film, 21 Dec 2013
This review is from: The First Snow Of Winter [DVD] (DVD)
I love this film and I would recommend it to any teacher as it is a great teaching tool for many purposes

5.0 out of 5 stars Years pass but appeal remains, 13 Nov 2013
This review is from: The First Snow Of Winter [DVD] (DVD)
this my second copy.I thought the first would always be returned, but.... I suspect that I may have to buy
yet another copy at the rate they go. I saw it on tv when it was first broadcast , then bought it to use in school with my class of infants. It was very popular, and seen frequently. Now ... Sometime later, it's appeal is still there but the infants probably have their own infants by now!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love This DVD, 28 Feb 2013
H. Mayoh "Shockwave" (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The First Snow Of Winter [DVD] (DVD)
An absolutely brilliant tale. Have the book and used to have it on video. Beautifully told story and beautifully illustrated in this short film. Funny at times, and a little sad. Just had to get my hands on this dvd. A classic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Family film, 3 Feb 2013
Mrs. Janice Cowpersmith (England's sunny coast) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The First Snow Of Winter [DVD] (DVD)
this film is a family gold for all you disney lovers out there this is in the same vein. It has a beautiful story line with many laughs and tears can be seen by any age group and is one of my all time favorites

The First Snow Of Winter [DVD]
The First Snow Of Winter [DVD] by Graham Ralph (DVD - 2005)