5.0 out of 5 stars Excelelnt little kit
Excellent cleaner for removing old grease. Use this to get old grease off then Arctic Silver 5 compound and the difference in temps is phenominal. Cleans nicely and does leave a nice cleansed smell. Prepares the surface well. Make sure you follow the instructions for the Arctic 5 grease. Will rejuvinate a pc or provide a new one with the best possible start...
Published on 22 Mar 2010 by Andrew

3.0 out of 5 stars Expensive.
Kind of expensive for two small bottle of surface cleaner. I dont know whats in it but sure smells sweet and nice. However it take quite a bit of scrubbing to get rid of the residue. I dont know about other thermal paste but it was hard for me as I had an Aritc silver mk5, which is thick and dense.
Published 14 months ago by PB

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelelnt little kit, 22 Mar 2010
Andrew "impulsive gadget buyer" (Wales) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Arctic Silver ArctiClean Thermal Material Remover & Surface Purifier 60ml Kit (Personal Computers)
Excellent cleaner for removing old grease. Use this to get old grease off then Arctic Silver 5 compound and the difference in temps is phenominal. Cleans nicely and does leave a nice cleansed smell. Prepares the surface well. Make sure you follow the instructions for the Arctic 5 grease. Will rejuvinate a pc or provide a new one with the best possible start!

Cannot recommend this highly enough for repair/routine maintenance of the cpu or gpu!

5.0 out of 5 stars It`s The Business, 28 July 2008
Why didnt i buy Artic Silver 5 and the Artic Thermal Material Remover and Thermal Surface Purifier Product`s years ago??? When i received the parcel it was on the small side and i was thinking is there gona be enought hehehe well there was and i promptly opened my pc and removed the heatsink and processor the process was so easy just a few drops on both processor and heatsink wips off then apply the Purifier in the same way wipe off then your ready to go with the Thermal Paste if you have a single processor then you just place a tiny blob the size of a grain of white uncooked rice right in the middle of the processor i used a brown one hehehehehe... if your using a due processor then you need to do a thin line across but NOT edge to edge then you replace the heat sink the pressure of the heat sink will squash the past around the processor.. before i did this my temps were (42c low) to (46c high).... After they changed to (40c low) to (42c high) So it goes to show this stuff realy does work and i`m realy happy thank you PCArena for a marvelous Product :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with this product., 21 April 2010
I built a PC and realised I purchased a heat sink that is not ideal for my requirements.
When the new heat sink arrived I had to remove the thermal paste from the chip and use this product to do that.
Initially I applied the thermal paste remover and with the help of a cotton bud removed the thermal paste.
I then used the second solution a surface purifier before I pplied the thermal pastd a second time and attached the heat sink.
There are lots of recordings on youtube with instructions on the process to follow.
I am very pleased with this product and after using it there is a lot of the solution left if I ever have to repeat the process or assist someone else with a similar problem.
I would recommend this product to others and am very pleased with the service provided by the retailer. Delivered promptly and well packaged.
Product is very competitively priced.

5.0 out of 5 stars Did the job, 2 Aug 2009
My 3-year-old Pc was making one hell of a noise, fan whizzing away constantly. I opened it up to find enough fluff to stuff a pin cushion. So I gave it a clean up. Still noisy. Then I used this product- with detailed instructions- with ease. It now runs quietly and I'm not worried any more about the Pc breaking down. The prouducts themselves were inexpensive. dispite the high-ish postage costs I think buying them was a good idea. Delivery was quick too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice orange smell too, 8 Aug 2014
So far cleaned three CPUs caked that have been in PCs for 5 years, came up spotless and adding new thermal paste the temperatures have come right down. Nice orange smell too :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb cleaner and preparer, 7 Oct 2010
Mr. Clive M. Williams (Ipswich UK) - See all my reviews
If you are looking to change a CPU cooler this will make the job of cleaning the old thermal conductive paste a breeze.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cant get better, 10 Sep 2010
I keep fiddling with my PC, upgrades and the like. So I am forever re-applying TIM. This cleaning solution pack is the best I have used, plenty of solution for many uses and the effect on the componants is great. looks smooth and polished. has reduced temps as it allows the TIM to spread evenly.
Great product, smells nice and not as toxic as some cleaners.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great smell, effective cleaner, 14 Nov 2009
Mr. R. Price (UK) - See all my reviews
This got my Artic ice off my CPU and FAN, loved the smell when I booted after a clean up. Got my temps down thanks to removing all the old thermal gunk, recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!, 16 Jan 2010
Does exactly what it says on the....errr....bottle! The cleaner effectively removes any old heatsink gunk off the processor and surface of the heatsink, and the purifier restores the surface to "as new" condition. Just what you need to give the new thermal paste the best chance of working prperly. Great product!

3.0 out of 5 stars Expensive., 14 Sep 2013