5.0 out of 5 stars Filling your head again
As a long-time avid Rammstein fan, I was concerned that this was just a cuttings and scrapings collection following Reise Reise. I'd seen them testing Benzin live in Berlin during last year's tour and liked what I'd heard, but what about a whole album of stuff that basically wouldn't fit on Reise Reise? I needn't have worried. Sure, the first...
Published on 8 Mar 2006

3.0 out of 5 stars Mneh...
I am a big fan of all past Rammstein albums, but in my opinion this one is just not as coherent as the others - you might be reaching for the 'skip forward' button before the end of some tracks. I do not think that this is the 'user-friendly' introduction to Rammstein - if anything, Herzeleid shows off their range pretty well! Nobody who does not like...
Published on 10 Jan 2006 by El Zilcho

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT album, 4 May 2014
H. Wester "Heiko Wester" (Netherlands) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rosenrot (Audio CD)
The more I listen to this one, the more I like it.
It's amazing.
Hearing the soundsamples I wasn't impressed for the whole album.
But to complete my collection I ordered this one.
The first 4 tracks are familiar, just great songs.
Wo bist du, Stirb nicht vor mir, Zerstören, Hilf mir, fantastisch!!!
Te quiero puta, first thing, Brrrrr!! But now, I like it!!
Feuer und Wasser und Ein Lied to close the album.
Tüpisch Rammstein.

Heiko Wester.

4.0 out of 5 stars chunky german music, 28 Feb 2014
This review is from: Rosenrot (Audio CD)
described as rock but there's a lot more than just a good live rock band here - several influence shine through - if you like rock old school or new school this is worth a listen

5.0 out of 5 stars Another classic must have album, 10 Feb 2014
This review is from: Rosenrot (MP3 Download)
Simply up there with reise reise & previous studio albums, a must have!!!
No true fan should be without this one.....

5.0 out of 5 stars CD, 26 Jan 2014
This review is from: Rosenrot (Audio CD)
Purchased for my daughter. She has a strange taste is music and doesnt speak German but loves this group. If you want something a bit different go for this.

4.0 out of 5 stars Expectations exceeded, 13 Dec 2013
This review is from: Rosenrot: +DVD (Audio CD)
It took a while for me to buy this, slightly deterred by other reviews. So expectations were not too high. Perhaps therefore it explains why I rate this higher than I'd expected to. The limited edition version with foldout packaging and dvd is worth any little extra for. A couple of tracks you'll probably not want to revisit too often, but some you most definitely will. I think this is quite a balanced set of songs, quite easy to listen to all the way through the cd. Not Rammstein's best, but the best is only that because the others aren't quite consistent enough. To Rammstein's credit they do experiment a little; sometimes it works and sometimes it's less successful. Still recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good!, 14 May 2013
This review is from: Rosenrot (Audio CD)
This album should be given a 6/5 if I could.
It's mix of heavy and soft songs are wonderful and as usual it's songs are beautifully melodic.
I recommend this to everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff!!! Ignore the haters., 11 Mar 2012
This review is from: Rosenrot (Audio CD)
I got this album at the same time as i bought Herzleid and i love it. After seeing them live recently i'll defo be getting the full collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Suprisingly better than you think!, 13 Jan 2012
Ms. L. A. Holt (North, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rosenrot (Audio CD)
So this is the so called "filler" album, a lot of people critisised this as there was no promo and it was essentially mainly songs they didnt put on Reise,Reise.
Well this album is still very very good.
Rosenrot is one of my favourite songs from the band, it just hits all the right notes.
Mann gegen Mann is another gem with very funny lyrics and who could forget THAT video!!!
There are other gems on here including Benzin and the very underrated Stirb nicht vor mir with guest vocals from Sharleen Spiteeri!!
If you like Rammstein chances are you know how good this album is!

4.0 out of 5 stars Another belter., 14 July 2011
Mr. M. A. Lawton (Stone UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rosenrot (Audio CD)
Only four stars for this one as I skip a few tracks. That said, Benzin is one my favourite Rammstein tracks. Rosenrot has perhaps the best recording quality of all their albums with Mann Gegen Mann having one of my favourite guitar sounds out of all my cd collection. If I am in a 'visceral guitar' mood I follow it with Queen of the Stone Ages 'Someone's in the Wolf'. After Mutter and Sehnsucht this would be the next album of theirs I would buy. Without hesitation!

5.0 out of 5 stars Rosenrot CD review, 8 July 2011
This review is from: Rosenrot (Audio CD)
How can you describe a CD that is just so perfect? A pinch of rocking hard guitar riffs spiced up with Lindemann's unique, sexy vocals, then add in drums and a keyboard and you have the recipe for pure euphoric listening. From the hard, heavyness of Benzin, right the way through to the soft, meaningful melodies of Ein Leid, this CD provides the listener with a wonderful, original style of music that really ought not to be categorised with other bands.

If you enjoy listening to heavy music, then i seriously advise giving Rammstein a try, don't be put off by the fact that they sing in German either, you don't need to be a good linguist to listen to good music. This is one of the best albums i've ever brought and i will definately be purchasing more from Rammstein :D Ich liebe dich Rammstein <3

Rosenrot
Rosenrot by Rammstein (Audio CD - 2005)