5.0 out of 5 stars Prestige multisteamer
A superb product! I don't know how I ever managed without this steamer. I use it almost every day and it is standing up well to the continual use. It cooks vegetables quickly and they taste delicious. The steamer parts retain their shiny exterior as well through constant daily washings.
Published on 1 Aug 2008 by Mrs. A. Oliver

2.0 out of 5 stars Lets out too much steam
Loved the feel of this product as it appears to be good quality. The only problem is that it can let out a lot of a steam. (Something of a disadvantage in a steamer!) It can take a lot of wiggling to get the layers to sit right and even then there are still puffs of steam escaping. It means cooking takes longer than you'd expect, so I wouldn't recommend this one.
Published on 19 April 2011 by E. James

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Prestige multisteamer, 1 Aug 2008
Mrs. A. Oliver (Birchington, Kent) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Prestige Stainless Steel Multi Steamer, 2.8 Litre - 18 cm (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars Saves Gas, 16 April 2010
Mrs. S. F. Shaddick (France) - See all my reviews
living in France and not being on maines gas, we have a gas tank and I try to save the gas where ever possible,so I invested in the Multisteamer.My gas has been reduced drastically. The food tastes much nicer,should have got one years ago. now all my old saucepans have been religated to the tip.

This model is so strong and as I said the food tastes so much better and it retaines its colour.10 out of 10 for this product

4.0 out of 5 stars Prestige multi steamer, 2.8litre, 27 Feb 2009
Chris. W (Warrington, Cheshire) - See all my reviews
I would recommend this to anyone looking for a reliable, well-made steamer for everyday use. Self-explanatory and easy to use, at a reasonable price with the added bonus of being dishwasher-proof. Best of all, veggies actually taste as they should!

2.0 out of 5 stars Lets out too much steam, 19 April 2011
E. James (Sussex, UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Nest cookware I've ever bought.., 11 Oct 2007
Really good value for a good brand item that steams perfectly (I steamed veggies for the first time on Christmas day using it and was mightily impressed), and allows you to see what's going on with the glass lid.
Looks good too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Prestige Stainless Steel Multi Steamer., 9 Nov 2013
Very good quality, which is what I would expect from Prestige. The bottom part is nice and deep, which is what I bought it for as my old one wasn't and the water was always boiling over the hob.

4.0 out of 5 stars Steamer, 19 April 2009
Michael J. Warman "Mike" (Oxford UK) - See all my reviews
Excellent product, much better and durable than the electrical equivalent. I live in a hard water area and electrical steamers clog up and break within a year. This product will I hope last much longer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great product, 3 May 2012
Of course with a brand like Prestige you expect good quality and this is. Really pleased with it and I use it a lot. Arrived super quick too. Perfect, thanks v much!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Prestige Steamer, 17 May 2011
Good quality product. Cooks food to perfection.
Small size is really only ideal for two people.
No cook instruction guide lines with this product. A bit of guess work to get things right,

5.0 out of 5 stars An Excellent Steamer, 7 Feb 2014
We use this steamer everyday for the two of us. It cooks well and cleans easily, always coming up like new with minumum effort even after a year

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›