Format: Audio CD|Change

on 5 December 2005
For those who have brought the "Number 1's" and "2nd to None" compilation albums this new release will be a little frustrating, as both of these previous releases make up discs one and two with only a 3rd disc offering anything new.
That said, the 3rd disc does have some amazing songs on it and if you haven't brought the aforementioned compilation albums then this is an essential purchase.
There are some amazing tracks spread over the 3 discs on offer; some of Elvis's earliest recordings are here as well as his more popular recordings (over 30 numbers and 59 top ten hits), in addition to the recent remixes of "A Little Less Conversation" and "Rubbernecking." If you've never brought an Elvis CD before then this is the one for you!!!
on 21 June 2011
You cannot go far wrong with this collection. I cannot spot what tracks might be missing but I'm not a Presley fanatic. Perhaps "My Baby Left Me", "Good rockin' tonight", "Let's have a party" and "(You're So Square) Baby I Don't Care" are the only tracks I'd add. The collection covers the whole range of years Elvis was performing plus a couple that I think were put out posthumously. Great value and everyone should have this in their collection just to understand what an impact he had on popular music.
on 20 October 2010
Excellent 3 disc set containing Elv1s, Second To None & a CD of alternate and fan's favourite tracks, check out the laughing version of Are You Lonesome Tonight?, every time I play it it crack's me up. I think it is because of the Lady backing singer who never gives up even though Elvis has totally lost it. Great set.
on 11 September 2013
great present for my mum who likes that kind of thing and listens to it over and over again so great value
on 7 August 2014
As Hot Chocolate sang, EVERY ONES A WINNER
on 23 July 2015
absolutely fantastic
on 26 July 2007
This is a great collection of Elvis' hits,some more well known than others.
If you are looking for a "best of..." CD this has some of the best songs by Elvis, even the laughing song is not that bad after all. It is a great Elvis library, most of his songs are in it.
However, I rate it 4 stars because two of my favourite songs were not included: Blue Hawaii and the Hawaiian Wedding song. How could they have left them out?????
If you are looking for a collection of love songs/ballads then Love, Elvis is a great CD at a fraction of the price. Also none of the Christmas songs were included in this hits collection, so Christmas Peace is the CD you want if you are after an Elvis Christmas album.
Still waiting for a 4 CD set to come out with truly ALL of Elvis hits...