5.0 out of 5 stars Fanatistic Fun
I'd never heard of these before. My 6 year got it as a Christmas Pressie and it has been played with every day since - 6 weeks now!

Published on 7 Feb 2010 by jac

3.0 out of 5 stars Good fun
But I don't think it's plastic is up to the job as we have quite a few broken parts all reddy and it's not like little sam is playing with it all the time as we only see him 4 days month
Published 21 days ago by sarah davis

5.0 out of 5 stars Fanatistic Fun, 7 Feb 2010
This review is from: Zoob Car Designer (Toy)

He and my nearly 4 year old love it and whilst my 6 year old can follow the easier patterns provided, both of them tend to make up their own designs - although my nearly 4 seems to need at least 8 wheels on his vehicles! I may have to get more wheels!

It feels sturdy and is able to take both of them repeatedly taking the bits apart - they are not gentle!

It is less fiddly than Lego, which my 6 year old still needs lots of supervision to get the results he wants.

I would highly recommend this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Greatest invention since lego, 16 Jun 2009
This review is from: Zoob Car Designer (Toy)
My son is a big fan of Zoobs and cars so this pack suits him perfectly. He'll sit for ages making up his latest design and racing it round his room. His previous lego cars that he built tended to fall apart really easily where as these are sturdy and we don't get any tantrums about cars falling apart.

5.0 out of 5 stars Zoob Car Design is a great toy, 19 Jan 2012
This review is from: Zoob Car Designer (Toy)
I bought two of these sets for my grandsons aged five. Their younger brothers also play with the sets. It's a really brilliant toy and great value. Children don't have to follow the diagram instructions, which are more for older boys but they can quickly make up their own amazing multiwheeled vehicles that don't fall apart when played with. It's a very good toy to have out when other children come round too as a group can play together. Highly recommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good fun, 30 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars My boys love Zoobs, 17 Feb 2014
This review is from: Zoob Car Designer (Toy)
I got this set after I had purchased the 250 pieces box. It has a very good set of tires. On it's own I'm not sure if it would have enough blocks for 2 kids. When the building starts they go wild with their creations. Both 3 and 6 year old have been playing with these (We've had them for a couple of years already) and they keep returning to them regularly. I have to say though that even the pieces are pretty firm make, my sons have managed to break quite a few of them. But they sure like them. It's one of the best toy purchases I've made.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast delivery., 27 Jan 2014
This review is from: Zoob Car Designer (Toy)
Bought this for my grandsons Christmas present. He seemed to like it and I hear that he has enjoyed playing with it. Made a change from Lego.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent present, 24 Aug 2013
This review is from: Zoob Car Designer (Toy)
Asked to buy a present for a 7 year old boy. This fitted the bill totally. The product arrived on time, was in pristine condition and boy was very happy with it. Would recommend the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT TOY FOR 6 YEARS PLUS., 23 May 2013
This review is from: Zoob Car Designer (Toy)
WHEELS MEAN YOU CAN PLAY WITH THE TOYS YOU BUILD TOO. EXCELLENT TOY TO HAVE HOURS OF FUN WITH. I RECOMMEND IT.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good creative builders, 23 April 2013
This review is from: Zoob Car Designer (Toy)
It's very innovative building blocks. Boys like it most. You can do different cars and vehicles and also ones own creative things. Though design is perfect I would say the pieces are bit small.

5.0 out of 5 stars transport fans dream present, 15 Mar 2013
This review is from: Zoob Car Designer (Toy)
Grandson loves that he can make his own designs as well as the designs that come with instructions in the set.

ARRAY(0xb8299744)