5.0 out of 5 stars Fanatistic Fun
I'd never heard of these before. My 6 year got it as a Christmas Pressie and it has been played with every day since - 6 weeks now!

Published on 7 Feb. 2010 by jac

2.0 out of 5 stars does not cpture interest
Bought this Toy for my 6 year old son who is an avid constructer.The company supplied the goods very quickly .My son has not been interested in this toy and did not build anything challenging or creative from it. I feel like I should have stuck with buying lego. I feel disapointed that the advert did not match the zoob experience.
Published on 17 Jan. 2012 by Elaine

5.0 out of 5 stars Fanatistic Fun, 7 Feb. 2010
This review is from: Zoob Car Designer (Toy)

He and my nearly 4 year old love it and whilst my 6 year old can follow the easier patterns provided, both of them tend to make up their own designs - although my nearly 4 seems to need at least 8 wheels on his vehicles! I may have to get more wheels!

It feels sturdy and is able to take both of them repeatedly taking the bits apart - they are not gentle!

It is less fiddly than Lego, which my 6 year old still needs lots of supervision to get the results he wants.

I would highly recommend this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Greatest invention since lego, 16 Jun. 2009
This review is from: Zoob Car Designer (Toy)
My son is a big fan of Zoobs and cars so this pack suits him perfectly. He'll sit for ages making up his latest design and racing it round his room. His previous lego cars that he built tended to fall apart really easily where as these are sturdy and we don't get any tantrums about cars falling apart.

5.0 out of 5 stars Zoob Car Design is a great toy, 19 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Zoob Car Designer (Toy)
I bought two of these sets for my grandsons aged five. Their younger brothers also play with the sets. It's a really brilliant toy and great value. Children don't have to follow the diagram instructions, which are more for older boys but they can quickly make up their own amazing multiwheeled vehicles that don't fall apart when played with. It's a very good toy to have out when other children come round too as a group can play together. Highly recommend.

2.0 out of 5 stars does not cpture interest, 17 Jan. 2012
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars

4.0 out of 5 stars ZOOB car designer experience, 16 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Zoob Car Designer (Toy)
The product itself is brilliant in concept and attracted our grandchildren to start building things on opening the box. Apart from a few pieces that were badly moulded and didn't fit together properly, the main area that lets it down from our perspective is the use of poorly designed photographic-style instructions. We got half way though one model and could not fathom out where a sub-section fitted to the main body because it was hidden by other parts in the photograph. Remember ZOOB, this is for budding young engineers, so get your act together and put a bit more effort into improving this aspect of an otherwise very good product.

5.0 out of 5 stars My boys love Zoobs, 17 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Zoob Car Designer (Toy)
I got this set after I had purchased the 250 pieces box. It has a very good set of tires. On it's own I'm not sure if it would have enough blocks for 2 kids. When the building starts they go wild with their creations. Both 3 and 6 year old have been playing with these (We've had them for a couple of years already) and they keep returning to them regularly. I have to say though that even the pieces are pretty firm make, my sons have managed to break quite a few of them. But they sure like them. It's one of the best toy purchases I've made.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast delivery., 27 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Zoob Car Designer (Toy)
Bought this for my grandsons Christmas present. He seemed to like it and I hear that he has enjoyed playing with it. Made a change from Lego.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent present, 24 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Zoob Car Designer (Toy)
Asked to buy a present for a 7 year old boy. This fitted the bill totally. The product arrived on time, was in pristine condition and boy was very happy with it. Would recommend the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good creative builders, 23 April 2013
This review is from: Zoob Car Designer (Toy)
It's very innovative building blocks. Boys like it most. You can do different cars and vehicles and also ones own creative things. Though design is perfect I would say the pieces are bit small.

5.0 out of 5 stars transport fans dream present, 15 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Zoob Car Designer (Toy)
Grandson loves that he can make his own designs as well as the designs that come with instructions in the set.

Zoob Car Designer