5.0 out of 5 stars thickening hairspray
This hairspray is absolutely amazing! My hair is quite fine and is very easily weighed down and greasy looking with most styling products, but not with this little miracle worker! You don't need much, just spritz some onto your roots and work with your fingers whilst blow drying to get an amazing result. Worth every penny!
Published 8 months ago by Chris

3.0 out of 5 stars Hair thickening spray
I did not feel that it thickened my hair at all. I have very fine hair it seemed to make it dry and unmanageable.
The service was excellent but for me I would not buy it again,
Published 11 months ago by maureen linskey

5.0 out of 5 stars thickening hairspray, 13 Jan 2014
This review is from: Bumble and Bumble Thickening Hairspray 250ml / 8 fl.oz. (Personal Care)

3.0 out of 5 stars Hair thickening spray, 28 Sep 2013
The service was excellent but for me I would not buy it again,

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, 15 July 2013
I haven't used a thickening spray on my hair before but decided on this one after reading some good reviews. My hair is quite fine and so tends to be flat. I find that after applying this product you can't brush your hair as it drys hard almost like how the old hairsprays used to. Not a bad product but I wouldn't rave about it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Thicker looking hair, 29 Mar 2013
I was pleased with the product. My hair looks thicker however I still have to use serum to have glossy hair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bumble and Bumble thickening spray, 3 Jan 2013
Works brilliantly with fine hair. No stickiness. Lasts for ages. So little required. I couldn't bare to be without it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bumble & Bumble Thickening Spray, 29 April 2012
I have been buying this product for some time and find it makes all the difference to keeping my hair under control, especially as it is very fine. It has a nice finish and I hate being without it! To be recommended.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bit of a disapointment., 3 Jun 2013
Ms. G. Fielden (London, Greater London United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I love all the other B&B products I've bought so I was willing to give this a go at the full size instead of buying a trail size. I use the Prep Spray which is excellent and this is the product it suggests on the bottle for a 'total blow dry'. I'm really disappointed. It is glorified sugar water. It gives a bit of body but then leaves a sticky residue and limp hair which was difficult to style. Maybe leave to the professionals and try the much cheaper Mark Hill version.

4.0 out of 5 stars Thickening Spray, 2 April 2014
Excellent product it does what it says it will do. It added volume to my hair made it look thicker and also kept my hairstyle in place.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite, 26 Jan 2014
I always use this product excellent and easy to use controls the most wayward hair, I just find it difficult to
buy locally this is why I use Amazon

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 1 Nov 2013
Got a free sample in a magazine,loved the product, so ordered a larger size,can use it on wet or dry hair,really glad I found it.

Bumble and Bumble Thickening Hairspray 250ml / 8 fl.oz.
19.96