5.0 out of 5 stars thickening hairspray
This hairspray is absolutely amazing! My hair is quite fine and is very easily weighed down and greasy looking with most styling products, but not with this little miracle worker! You don't need much, just spritz some onto your roots and work with your fingers whilst blow drying to get an amazing result. Worth every penny!
Published 18 months ago by Chris

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok
I haven't used a thickening spray on my hair before but decided on this one after reading some good reviews. My hair is quite fine and so tends to be flat. I find that after applying this product you can't brush your hair as it drys hard almost like how the old hairsprays used to. Not a bad product but I wouldn't rave about it.
Published on 15 July 2013 by Kee3

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars thickening hairspray, 13 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Bumble and Bumble Thickening Hairspray 250ml / 8 fl.oz. (Personal Care)

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, 15 July 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Bumble & Bumble Thickening Spray, 29 April 2012
I have been buying this product for some time and find it makes all the difference to keeping my hair under control, especially as it is very fine. It has a nice finish and I hate being without it! To be recommended.

3.0 out of 5 stars Hair thickening spray, 28 Sept. 2013
I did not feel that it thickened my hair at all. I have very fine hair it seemed to make it dry and unmanageable.
The service was excellent but for me I would not buy it again,

5.0 out of 5 stars Bumble and Bumble thickening spray, 3 Jan. 2013
Works brilliantly with fine hair. No stickiness. Lasts for ages. So little required. I couldn't bare to be without it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Thicker looking hair, 29 Mar. 2013
I was pleased with the product. My hair looks thicker however I still have to use serum to have glossy hair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, no frizzy hair!, 11 April 2015
Fast delivery awns good product. It is a good spray that works very well when applied. My hair type can be a bit frizzy so I need to apply a product to keep the hair in good shape. This product does work well for me! I apply it when the hair is towel dry and then use the blow dryer. It gives a smooth shiny hair. Good stuff!

3.0 out of 5 stars Hair with Volume!, 16 April 2012
This product is very good for giving limp hair volume but I did find it could make my already corse hair even drier at times. A tip is maybe to brush it trough your damp hair rather than just spray on. I have to say, it's one of the only products I have used all up before buying another

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite, 26 Jan. 2014
I always use this product excellent and easy to use controls the most wayward hair, I just find it difficult to
buy locally this is why I use Amazon

4.0 out of 5 stars Thickening Spray, 2 April 2014
Excellent product it does what it says it will do. It added volume to my hair made it look thicker and also kept my hairstyle in place.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Bumble and Bumble Thickening Hairspray 250ml / 8 fl.oz.