4.0 out of 5 stars Best Yet!
Have tried lots of hair thickening products in the past but find Bumble & Bumble thickening shampoo and conditioner the best yet!
Published on 11 Mar 2009 by J. Burton

1.0 out of 5 stars Fluffy and flyaway but not thicker
Published 8 months ago by Geena D

4.0 out of 5 stars Best Yet!, 11 Mar 2009
J. Burton (North East England) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 17 April 2013
A good product but it didn't make my fine hair much bigger than what it was before - better than other volumising shampoos and conditioners but not amazing - i think there must be better alternatives for the price.....I'm not goign to buy this again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 25 May 2012
This review is from: Bumble and Bumble Thickening Shampoo 250ml / 8 fl.oz. (Personal Care)
Brilliant products and have to say it does give me thicker hair. I have a lot of fine hair but it is nice to have thick, healthy looking hair. Great product

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!, 8 April 2013
Have tried various shampoos and never found that they did what they claimed, but this works. It's expensive but worth the investment.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff!, 28 Jan 2013
I had been using a well known more expensive shampoo for some time. Needed a change. Tried this. I believe with regular use and the conditioner i will soon be able to tame my hair! I am looking forward to trying their styling products too. Thanks for fast delivery, most impressive!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great -, 30 Mar 2013
I use this on my fine hair - and it literally makes if squeaky clean. I use the Conditioner as well - and would highly recommend both.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bumble & Bumble shampoo and conditioner, 1 Jan 2013
My hair being fine and limp feels so much better after using this product. It is a bit more expensive than other shampoos and conditioners but I dont have to use very much so it should go a long way.

5.0 out of 5 stars hair care, 31 Mar 2011
R. Stevenson - See all my reviews
Bumble and Bumble thickening shampoo is great for people with fine
hair, it adds volume.
As this is my 6th bottle I think I can safely say it is a good product
and does what is says on the bottle!

5.0 out of 5 stars It works for me., 27 April 2014
My hairdresser never seems to have this in stock. I have used it for some time now and wouldn't use anything else. It lasts for ages because you don't need a lot so is well worth the money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Fluffy and flyaway but not thicker, 30 Oct 2013
I bought this product a couple of weeks ago, seduced by its great reviews on Amazon. Unfortunately, I don't share the experiences of most of the other reviewers of Bumble and Bumble thickening shampoo. After using this product my hair became more fluffy and flyaway than usual but definitely not any thicker. In retrospect, I don't know what I was thinking paying so much when Nanogen thickening treatment shampoo priced at 6.99 does a much better job and doesn't cause any scalp irritation (oh yes, that was something else).

Bumble and Bumble Thickening Shampoo 250ml / 8 fl.oz.
15.73