on 29 December 2010
I wanted something different for my grandchildren who enjoy constructing - these are ideal. Kept them entertained for hours making different shapes and they are so well made not flimsy and breakable. My grandchildren who they were for are ages 5 6 & 7 but these will still be played with for years to come. Even kept their dad quiet for a quite some time building a dinaseur (or thats what he says it was) Overall a brilliant toy. Also bought the racers.
on 19 April 2009
I got this as an 8th birthday present, and I find it really good. I am able to make lots of different types of cars. It also has instructions to show you how to make some cars.Great Gizmos Zoob Racer
on 24 July 2014
Only 4 wheels - not 12 as in the description - not happy. I specifically wanted a product where both my sons could make a car each rather than argue over the same set of wheels.
on 8 May 2012
I bought these as a present for my 6 year old nephew. He absolutely adores building Lego creations but he's got quite a lot now and I wanted to get him something different that he could still use to create things. This has not disappointed. He has built all the cars and now keeps coming up with more inventions. The pieces are easy to fit together and take apart and are really robust, even after being chewed by his younger cousin! They are compatible with the other zoob kits as well so the creative possibilities are endless if you invest in a few of the other kits too. My nephew now plays with this over his Lego so I'd highly recommend it!
on 4 August 2015
A brilliant Zoob set, my 5yr old loves it, this is a brilliant toy, great for imaginative play, it makes numerous types of vehicles as well as the drag racer. It's pretty robust and is great for building and playing, although my destructive 1.5yr old has somehow managed to snap one or two of the pieces...
on 21 November 2012
This was a great success with my 6 year old nephew. He really enjoyed building it and the playing with it afterwards.
on 23 December 2013
Got as a stocking filler for sons Christmas looks great and i am sure he will have hours of fun
on 25 January 2015