5.0 out of 5 stars Zoob Racer
I got this as an 8th birthday present, and I find it really good. I am able to make lots of different types of cars. It also has instructions to show you how to make some cars.Great Gizmos Zoob Racer
Published on 19 April 2009

Only 4 wheels - not 12 as in the description - not happy. I specifically wanted a product where both my sons could make a car each rather than argue over the same set of wheels.
Published 3 months ago by Catherine Viggers

5.0 out of 5 stars Zoob Racer, 19 April 2009
A Kid's Review

5.0 out of 5 stars Zoob, 29 Dec 2010
Mrs. Ellen M. Ashton "Animal lover" (Lancashire UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Zoob Racer (Toy)
I wanted something different for my grandchildren who enjoy constructing - these are ideal. Kept them entertained for hours making different shapes and they are so well made not flimsy and breakable. My grandchildren who they were for are ages 5 6 & 7 but these will still be played with for years to come. Even kept their dad quiet for a quite some time building a dinaseur (or thats what he says it was) Overall a brilliant toy. Also bought the racers.

1.0 out of 5 stars ... - not 12 as in the description - not happy. I specifically wanted a product where both my ..., 24 July 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, 21 Nov 2012
This review is from: Zoob Racer (Toy)
This was a great success with my 6 year old nephew. He really enjoyed building it and the playing with it afterwards.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for kids who love to create, 8 May 2012
Mrs. A. Day (Hinckley, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Zoob Racer (Toy)
I bought these as a present for my 6 year old nephew. He absolutely adores building Lego creations but he's got quite a lot now and I wanted to get him something different that he could still use to create things. This has not disappointed. He has built all the cars and now keeps coming up with more inventions. The pieces are easy to fit together and take apart and are really robust, even after being chewed by his younger cousin! They are compatible with the other zoob kits as well so the creative possibilities are endless if you invest in a few of the other kits too. My nephew now plays with this over his Lego so I'd highly recommend it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fab gift, 23 Dec 2013
S. Petrie (Fife Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Zoob Racer (Toy)
Got as a stocking filler for sons Christmas looks great and i am sure he will have hours of fun

Zoob Racer