5.0 out of 5 stars Handy and Simple
Published on 22 Sept. 2011 by Sunny Haddleton

1.0 out of 5 stars too long
when listed as 1 mtr you expect that not 1.8 mtr. however good value. they dont have 1 mtr cable
Published 12 months ago by John Morgan

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy and Simple, 22 Sept. 2011
This review is from: 1 m USB Extension Cable Extension (Personal Computers)
I'm a professional keyboard player, and own one of the newer Yamaha's. When I bought my keyboard, I didn't notice that the USB plugin was on the back of the unit, making the flash stick very hard to get at. I have use of several flash sticks that hold info to use with my instrument. My keyboard only supports one USB drive, so I bought this little gadget to extend the drive socket from the back to the front, making it easier for me to plug sticks in and out. It's a perfect solution, is inconspicuous on the stand of my keyboard, and it was an extremely good price. I'd recommend this purchase to anyone!

4.0 out of 5 stars USB Extension Cable, 8 Aug. 2010
This review is from: 1 m USB Extension Cable Extension (Personal Computers)
Jolly handy! Has saved me a lot of scrabbling around the back of the computer trying to plug in a USB cable.

5.0 out of 5 stars An extra metre for free - Yippee., 2 Jan. 2015
K. A. Newton (North West England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: 1 m USB Extension Cable Extension (Personal Computers)
Pickers must have been having a bad week.

I ordered three white one metre USB / USBmicro cables for my Kindles and I received a two metre cable that works great and two x three metre cables which only charge intermittenty

In this order I ordered 3 x 1m. USB extensions which arrived fast and well packed today.

Reading the reviews on here now as I came to write mine I noticed other people had got longer lengths too.

I decided to measure mine and found that ALL THREE were two metre lengths not one metre.

In this case length was not critical for my purpose. I merely wanted to add another couple of feet to the cable length of a pair of headphones to be plugged into my laptop so the extra meter will not make much difference.

I also have a very short USB / USBmicro cable with a 90 degree turn at the USBmicro end - can't remember if it is a left or right hand turn - someone, a musician needed the turn to be the other way as this one obstrructed another socket and so gave this little cable to me.

It has never failed to charge my Kindle and having a 90 degree end means I can plug it in Kindle Fire Previous Generation model when used as a TV as the charging socket on this Kindle model is on the underneath edge when viewing so the 90 degree end was perfect and acted as a little leg. One of the USB extension cables was to add a metre to this very short cable and getting a two metre length makes my day. I can sit and watch my TV programmes or an Amazon Instant Video film on my Kindle Fire and be over 6 feet from the mains socket.

Yes, you can charge and watch / play with your Kindle Fire at the same time.

5.0 out of 5 stars 1m USB Extension., 24 July 2012
This review is from: 1 m USB Extension Cable Extension (Personal Computers)
The USB extension arrived on time. It is exactly as described and is a good price. I would advise buying the 2m version, which is also good value, as the 1m can be a bit limiting.

5.0 out of 5 stars slimline ps3 fix, 11 Mar. 2013
This review is from: 1 m USB Extension Cable Extension (Personal Computers)
As the slimline ps3 has only 2 usb ports stuck on the front (to save production costs of course) rather than more discretely at the rear like an xbox, the connection of turtle beach headsets involves a mass of cables around the console, so by using this cable to extend the usb on the headset means all the headset wires can be hidden from view (down the back) leaving a single headset cable visible from the front of the console to satisfy my need for tidyness/less wires to trip over.Also the bluetooth headset works great in the cradle when extended with this usb extension- otherwise the tiny cable supplied by sony results in the headset picking up noise from the only inches away tv .great fix.

4.0 out of 5 stars Functional but pricey, 25 Oct. 2014
This review is from: 1 m USB Extension Cable Extension (Personal Computers)
My keyboard started to play up and stopped being detected by the computer, and although I looked around for a replacement keyboard, I just couldn't find one to my liking with a similar design and layout. I had a spare, very short usb extension cable available and when I tried it worked and the computer recognised the keyboard again, so I bought this longer version on Amazon. I'm glad I didn't have to fork out for a new keyboard I didn't like, but on the other hand I feel this cable should have been £1, because of the plastic like qualities.

1.0 out of 5 stars too long, 24 April 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Fairly good product, delivery was really good, 21 July 2013
This review is from: 1 m USB Extension Cable Extension (Personal Computers)
Item was delivered before it said it would be - Saturday not Monday, very good service
However, when I got it, there was a small amount of plastic that had gone into the female USB port. so I could not plug anything in. With a screwdriver and a pen knife I was able to remove the plastic and it works now. You get what you pay for with a 99p item I guess

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what I wanted it to, 11 Mar. 2013
This review is from: 1 m USB Extension Cable Extension (Personal Computers)
Who doesn't need a USB extension from time to time. I have so many of these things as it lets me plug in USB sticks from the top of my desk when the PC is on the floor.

this specific one was to extend my phone charger in my car so it would reach up to my mount. Works brilliantly and does exactly what I wanted it to.

Perfect!

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, fit only for the bin., 17 Jun. 2013
This review is from: 1 m USB Extension Cable Extension (Personal Computers)
It's not expensive, but is a complete waste of time. Wanted it as an extension for my TomTom in car navigation lead, but the connection is so intermittent that it renders the cable useless. No credit to the stockest that sells such rubbish.

I would send it back but it's just not worth the effort. Suggest that anyone thinking of buying a cable of this type, uses a well known brand.

1 m USB Extension Cable Extension