5.0 out of 5 stars Divine Music!
This album contains unique and utterly divine interpretations of some well-known songs, as well as some new material.
I've never been a fan of Whitney Houston, so I listened apprehensively to 'Hero'; however, it blew me away! My own personal favourite is 'I Believe' featuring Celine Dion - it gives me goosebumps every time I hear it. Their...
Published on 11 Mar 2006

1.0 out of 5 stars I bought this for a present ...
All I can say is that if this is your musical taste, go and do something else instead. To quote Spinal Tap, I would prefer to give this CD a 1-word review "S*** Sandwich".
Published 16 months ago by P. VALLELY

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding, 27 Nov 2005
This review is from: Ancora (Audio CD)
Exceptional. The vocals reach a new standard with each album. Bravo to the orchestration and arrangements as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yay! I am the first person to listen to this album!!, 6 Nov 2005
This review is from: Ancora (Audio CD)
This is hauntingly beautiful. My fave tracks have to be Isabel, Si tu me amas and Pour que tu m'aimes encore. If you loved the first album, you'll adore this one!!!
However, it's not as sing-along as the first and I don't think Heroe worked in Spanish.
I am a huge fan of Il divo because these guys are brilliant!
Buy it for someone's Christmas present! They'll love you for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Music, 12 Nov 2005
This review is from: Ancora (Audio CD)
I received my Ancora cd today and found it to be as awesome as the first one maybe even better if you can imagine that. Those four voices sound so great together and the duet with Celine Dion is just wonderful. I am very happy with this cd and would recommend it to anybody who likes to listen to beautiful music.

5.0 out of 5 stars They've done it again... beautiful!, 29 Dec 2006
L. Reading "Music is my entire life!!" (London, England.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ancora (Audio CD)
This doesn't have to be a review that takes a week to write.. I can describe this album in one word: WONDERFUL! Buy it NOW..

My personal favourite track is 'I believe in you' Ft Celine Dion. I've had this track on repeat for the past month.. I am just THAT obsessed!

Desperate to see these guys live. Videos aren't enough anymore lol..

Seriously.. I kid you not, this album is a work of art. My advice is, buy it now..

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Music to Make Angels Weep with Joy, 19 July 2006
This review is from: Ancora (Audio CD)
A good friend recommended Il Divo, and finally I got Ancora - what an ear opener - I love this music, it's divine. The human voice can be so very beautiful, and here it is at it's very best. These guys are very kind to the ears and the eyes. 110% Recommended chillout listening.

4.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THE DUET WITH CELINE !, 1 Jan 2006
Miss Champagne, (Bucks United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ancora (Audio CD)
I like il divo but for me, the best was the duet with Celine. i know it is very fashionable these days to slate her but I think she is fabulous and the combination of her vocals with Il Divo's was wonderful.

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, again, 7 Dec 2005
This review is from: Ancora (Audio CD)
Wonderful!! I read the Amazon reviews and went straight out and got it, and I wasnt disappointed.
The songs are wonderful, the whole album one of those that you want to hear again and again. But thats because I like their classic stuff, and no other reason.
My advice, buy it!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Got to be the Best Album of the Year, 20 Oct 2005
This review is from: Ancora (Audio CD)
I heard them at Paul O'Grady on Tuesday, and if the rest of the album is like All By Myself, then this is going to be the best album of the year! The moment Seb started singing was magical and like Carlos said on GMTV, the first album was just a rehearsal!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars number one and sold out!, 15 Nov 2005
This review is from: Ancora (Audio CD)
I work in the Music & DVD department at a large retail store and only one week after Ancora's release bang it has gone straight to the top of the charts and we've sold out! We cant get enough of these guys! Personally, i loved their first album, and although Ancora has a few songs that have been sung by every man and his dog i still thoroughly enjoy listening to their awesome voices - their talent is unbelievable! Definitely a great chrissie pressie for those who appreciate great music! Given the industry i work in, i could recommend a few 'what not to buys' this christmas, and Ancora is certainly not on that list!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ancora, 16 Jan 2012
This review is from: Ancora (Audio CD)
Oh! I have listen and listen and listen this cd. I LOVE IT! Buy it because it is WONDERFUL! Probably this is the best cd recorded by IL DIVO.

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›

Ancora
Ancora by Il Divo (Audio CD - 2005)