Format: Audio CD|Change

on 22 May 2006
A fantastic album, my favourites are Keep On. Who Am I. All time Love. and Aint such a bad place to be. Will has excelled himself with this and I can't stop playing it.
on 11 February 2006
This is Will Young's third album. I am impressed that after the fantastic success of Friday's Child he has produced even better work with Keep On.
His vocals on this album are his best to date in my opinion. His voice sounds richer and more gutsy. The production is fabulous allowing us to hear Will better. The arrangement of the songs is brilliant and it is wonderful to hear so many fantastic instruments on one album. The collection of songs is so varied too which makes it a pure listening pleasure.
I feel he has experimented more with his lyrics and melodies on this album and his collaborations with some top writers with varying styles has created a brilliant body of work.
Keep On Will you are doing a great job!
on 20 February 2007
Got this as I liked the singles Switch it on, All time love and Who am I. It's worth getting for those tracks, which are excellent. Keep On is also a good track. The rest is worth a listen. It's a well made album and most people should find at least half a dozen tracks they like on it.
on 30 November 2005
I loved Will's last album and still do but with Keep On he has produced something quite magical. There is not one filler and every track stands on it's own merit. All Time Love is destined to become a classic of the future. The understated backing of piano and strings allows Will's voice to really shine. The lyrics are so powerful. Who Am I is in the same vein as Leave Right Now, beautiful and simple with a memorable chorus.
The title track is an exciting track that just builds and builds.
Ain't Such A Bad Place To Be is a wonderfully theatrical piece sung with real personality. Madness is is a great midtempo track that would make an excellent single. My personal favourite All I Want is like nothing out there, awesome!!! Think About it also an outstanding track. Home is the perfect song to finish on, a collaboration with Nitin Sawney, it's probably one of the most beautiful songs i've ever heard both musically and lyrically.
This is an album that i will be listening to for years to come. Well done Will, you've produced an album to be proud of.
on 25 February 2006
This multifaceted singer, songwriter, actor, journalist, enters the `Arena` once again after a two year absence since his hugely successful previous album `Friday`s Child` which has entered the UK Hall Of Fame as the 12th highest selling album of this century. On this already multi-platinum selling third album `Keep On` Will continues to develop his own inimitable musical style, and evolvement as a consummate artist. Will experiments with a contemporary mix of sounds with influences from soul, jazz, funk, pop, salsa, there are also beautiful haunting ballads `All Time Love` `Who Am I` `Home` that you will want to `Keep On` repeat. Opening with the title track `Keep On` an electro jazz funk mischievous song, Will takes you on a rich, diverse, pleasurable musical excursion, and closes with the six minute emotional farewell ballad `Home`written by Will, Nitin Sawhney and Karen Poole. This torch song leaves you breathless and emotionally torn by the haunting music and heartfelt lyrics. Not only is this album an innovation in today`s modern music scene, it also contains classic songs that will withstand the test of time.
on 23 March 2006
OK, in a nutshell when I first heard a song from this album during its promotion cycle I wasn't impressed. Then when I bought the album I felt better about it, but still I wasn't sure whether I liked it "as an album". There were some songs I liked and others I just couldn't make my mind up about. Then I came back to it after ignoring it for a few weeks, and discovered it's one of those albums that you just need to get into. In fact I think it's one of the best albums I've heard in ages! I now can't stop listening to it now, and I like it as much as his second album, Friday's Child. Some of the songs are so emotive and need a relaxing space to appreciate them - so not for the car or Friday night! Certainly not boring as someone wrote, and highly original with one or two not very good songs - but the rest are simply fantastic!
on 11 February 2006
A treasure it sure is. It is so rare to find an album of pure quality these days that Keep On is such a wonderful find. Good value as it contains such a diverse blend of styles which ensures that boredom doesn't set in. For the ballad lovers we have the classic All Tim Love, the simplistic Save Yourself and the beautiful but more mid tempo Who Am I. But not being a one trick pony Will has given us some wonerful funky tracks as well. Aint Such A Bad Place To Be is feel-good track with a quirky vibe, very different. Then theres the upbeat Think it Over, Madness the brilliant All I Want and the title track which 'Keeps On' building up to a cracking pace.Think It Over, another 'stonker' and then Switch It On - the first single which is a real belter, perhaps not what some were expecting but showing just how varied Will can be. Theres even a little salsa in the form of Happiness which you won't find on the more run of the mill pop dross. Finally Home...........what a beautiful song, heart wrenching and emotional. All wonderful stuff. A real treat.
on 16 December 2005
Will's new album is amazing. First time I played it the whole way through I was completely blown away. 'Fridays Child' was a fantastic album but he seems to have really come into his own on this album and matured alot.
I love the fact Will is changing his musical direction - his voice really suits the more upbeat tracks as well as the ballads. 'Keep On' is great, I love the way the track just builds and builds and is a great start to the album. 'Think It Over' and 'Madness' are also very funky numbers. The ballads are no way a let down though..the new single 'All Time Love' completely blows me away. 'Who Am I' is also beautiful.
I really recommend this album to anyone who enjoys great music. Will your fantastic and I'm sure you'll be around for many years to come! :) xx
on 11 May 2006
In terms of song quality, Will Young really does get better and better, and that also goes for his songwriting. And I have to say the songs that Will co-wrote on this album are, in the main, my favourites. Stand-out tracks for me are Keep On (excellent, funky, lively stuff) All I Want (quirky, soulful pop), Think About It (brilliant brass) and Home (wow! beautiful-sad) - four very different songs. Of the tracks he didn't write I like Ain't Such A Bad Place To Be best, it's just so unusual and funky and original. The best ballad - I wouldn't classify Home as a ballad, it's too quirky for that label - is All Time Love: simple, heartfelt, beautifully sung and with very good lyrics, written by J. Hartman.

The award for the 'weirdest' song goes to Happiness - salsa-inflected and makes you want to dance in a strange and uncool style, but it's somehow addictive and somehow fits quite well into this eclectic album.

The only (slight) disappointment is Save Yourself, a bit boring and predictable/repetitive, but it's the shortest track, which is a saving grace!

Vocally it's not as good as his debut, From Now On, but if he keeps on recording such good and varied songs I can forgive him.
on 27 January 2016
The music is great, but. I bought this as a brand new CD and on opening the CD case it clearly was used, covered in finger prints and something sticky. After I cleaned the disc, I tried the disc and found it ok to play. There wasn't anything to say it was used when I bought it. I wouldn't have bought it knowing it wasn't new.