on 4 February 2009
A really classy offering is this. Boz is in typically relaxed mood, singing well crafted songs with real soul, and the quality of the session musicians output is absolutely superb, as is the production generally. The unplugged version of "Lowdown" is a real gem as is the song "Harbour Lights".
This album comes with a DVD in enhanced stereo and stage performance video of "Lowdown", "Harbour Lights" and "We're all alone". All in all its superb value and one can only wonder why he hasn't received the plaudits he so manifestly has deserved over the years. Highly recommended.
on 28 July 2013
I can't believe I hadn't purchased this a long time ago ! Boz you make me so happy , I think you know you do . Don't ever stop singing to me - love the track Fade into light .
on 4 July 2011
This is a modern classic by Boz Scaggs. I think it's better than Silk Degrees. Each track is a winner. A wonderful album.
on 24 October 2015
Wonderful late night listening, superb musicians,coupled with Boz scaggs fabulous vocals altogether make for a truly great album! These are songs that you will find very difficult to forget, some well known, others not. Highly recommended and an essential purchase!
on 7 November 2014
Fabulous. A style of music I so enjoy - I guess smooth jazz maybe? Anyway, the whole production is superb and Bozz Scaggs voice is just unique. Favourite track: Sierra.
on 14 May 2014
Since finding boz I, ve listened to few albums but this one by far is the best in fact it is truly excellent!
on 26 March 2015
I have always loved this guys music since the 70s, this is a great collection. Highly Recommended.
on 24 June 2015
Classy compilation for fans of Boz and anyone who likes top musicians playing with aplomb.
on 27 February 2015
A great cd. Very relaxing. Well recorded.a good addition to any boz Skaggs collection.
on 1 February 2015
first class album great vocals with some wonderful guitar playing