4.0 out of 5 stars It is good, but very pricey, 28 Sep 2013
M. Roberts "Mark Roberts" (North Wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ricoh GV-1 Viewfinder (Accessory)
Bought this to complement my Ricoh GR and am really happy with my purchase....as long as i put the price to the back of my mind. Comes in a neat little protective pouch for storage if off the camera, provides an excellent clear view with markings for 21mm and 28mm. Really does add something extra to my shooting style and i think it really sets the camera off. Cannot fault the quality and standard to this is made, again....just try to forget the extra outlay.

5.0 out of 5 stars ricoh gv 1 - used with LUMIX dmc - lx3, 13 Mar 2014
This review is from: Ricoh GV-1 Viewfinder (Accessory)
I use the camera in bright sunlight when travelling abroad and find the normal monitor/screen difficult to see properly - the Panasonic viewfinder is much more expensive and I could not justify spending that kind of money but this Ricoh viewfinder is excellent quality and reasonable price - I like it very much and as I am a bit 'old school' prefer to use a viewfinder - only for use at widest angle though but surprised that it allows for the flash to pop up as well if required. Comes with a neat pouch that I have attached to the lanyard of the camera rather than leave on the actual camera all the time as I don't want to get it scratched - looks v professional when on camera.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top quality viewfinder., 29 Jan 2014
This review is from: Ricoh GV-1 Viewfinder (Accessory)
A very clear viewfinder, top quality maufacture, excellent value for money. Although not dedicated to my Leica, at 54 it is a better option than Leica's own wiewfinder at 200. Would highly reccomend it to any compact camera owner, provided they have an accessory shoe on their camera. Photography in sunshine is much easier, which is the main reason for buying it.

Ricoh GV-1 Viewfinder