on 16 November 2005
For a relaxing couple of hours just to yourself, plug in the headphones and sit back and enjoy. The music flows pleasantly from soft and light to that more uplifting fibrancy that pulls you and your heart and mind to an edge of pleasure but without going overboard into the more emotional and vibrant pieces. For myself i have preferred using a travel mask to totally remove myself from the house around me! Really relaxing!
on 17 May 2011
This is an outstanding set of CDs from Classic FM, with a very well chosen variety of compositions from well known classics of the past to the modern film theme Schindler's List. This is the third set I have purchased which in itself shows how highly I recommend it. This set will help my mum during her hours of relaxing. Meeting Jesus: Inspiring Stories of Modern-day Evangelism as she recovers from surgery.
on 28 July 2014
A thoroughly relaxing cd. I can recommend it.
on 6 April 2016
A wonderful selection of relaxing music.
on 17 February 2016
Came very quickly. Really enjoying it.
on 17 July 2014