Format: Audio CD|Change

on 7 June 2012
I needed this in a hurry so chose the fastest delivery method and it came even faster so perfect service.

Lovely CD if you like Richard Clayderman. I needed the track "Time to Say Goodbye" for a funeral but there are some really lovely pieces on it apart from that.
on 3 February 2013
Excellent for back ground music or just relaxing to. Would recommend. I give five stars if not more. Good cd.
on 11 March 2013
what a highly gifted and talented musician this gentleman is....i even have my son in law hooked on playing richards piano music in his car...it helps him unwind and he absolutely loves it. have been a great fan of richard clayderman for years.......
on 26 April 2013
Having played this CD several times,I have to say that it leaves me very disappointed. There is asolutely no 'feeling' whatsoever in any of his versions that are on this CD. It seems to be all style without any substance. I really feel that Richard Clayderman is way over rated;he comes across as a third (or even fourth) somewhat mediocre pianist. I certainly would not purchase any more of his recordings.
on 11 January 2014
Who could not like this divine collection. As a Richard Clayderman fan of many years I have heard some of the tracks before but this does not spoil the enjoyment. Relax, put your feet up, have your favourite tipple to hand and drift away into the romantic world of this gorgeous pianist.
on 12 May 2013
No mechanical fault on the CD. But I was expecting just piano playing the tunes and was annoyed at the other instruments virtually taking over in places
on 7 December 2013
excellent easy listening c d
and Clayderman at his best.Would recommend to all music lovers,whatever their tastes.It is so relaxing..
on 23 February 2014
Great choice of his greatest recordings; there is no better performer. His distinctive style comes through. Th eirchestra is also great.
on 21 January 2014
Superb music collection of very popular tunes. So good I used it as background music at my daughters wedding during wedding breakfast.
on 6 July 2013
Disappointed in this disc as indicated rather boring and monotonous, leaves one rather cold and bored. A waste of good money.!!!!!!!!