5.0 out of 5 stars A Review From A Non-Metalhead
I bought this album 2 days ago in New York on Holiday. I used to hate Slipknot and think them just screaming. A friend got me into them via constant persuasion and then he burned me a compilation CD which had some Slipknot songs on ("Wait And Bleed", "Duality", "Spit It Out", "The Nameless" and "Pulse Of The Maggots") and I really enjoyed the brutal energy and power of...
Published on 20 Feb. 2006 by Hobo Joe

3.0 out of 5 stars A nice idea, but doesn't deliver
Slipknot are famed for their incredible live shows, so when this came out i had high expectations. Unfortunatly, the best thing about the live show is the atmosphere, which you just don't get by listening to it in your living room.

The sound quality is fantastic, and the tracks are all merged together so it feels like one long concert track (when it's actually...
Published on 5 Mar. 2007 by Nick McQueen

5.0 out of 5 stars one of the best live albums EVER!, 1 Nov. 2005
WOW!!
thats all i have 2 say really.surprisingly i got it on saturday the 28th in dublin city then i sat in mcdonalds listining 2 it with my m8's!its just an album of memories.For anyone who has seen them live this is like DOUBLE the excellence!every song is played to perfection with extra fills especially from sid on the keyboard!And 4 me the drum solo blew my MIND!!!if u have seen 'distarpieces' d.v.d its similar to that solo but 50,000,000 times faster!.Its a real treat to hear golden oldies + new metal classics!!This album will remain one of my personal fav's forever!!

4.0 out of 5 stars 18 Hands to tear you apart!!!, 14 Nov. 2005
This review is from: 9.0: Live (Audio CD)
I got this the day it came out, shoved it in my Computer and been listening to both CDs on repeat, with the total play count aiming towards 15. The album is a good mix of their tracks from Slipknot to Vol;3. with most fans favourites in there. Its a great way of getting that live buzz in your living room, the only problem with the album is the recording quality, where some aspects of the band are drowned out, given the album a slightly water down feel.
but this album is worth a listen, and will help remind people of their excelent 2005 world tour.

4.0 out of 5 stars Slipknot Review, 9 Nov. 2005
This review is from: 9.0: Live (Audio CD)
This is another edition to the ever increasing Slipknot collection that doesn't fail to please. Some brilliant songs e.g. Spit it out and Duality that sound amazing live. I love the feel of the album when you play it as it really captures the atmosphere of the crowd when seeing Slipknot live. Although I think the vocals falter sometimes and in no way does this sound like their studio recording, I believe this just adds to the raw feeling created by the live performance of the music as in the end perfection would be deception.

5.0 out of 5 stars Slipknot 9.0, 1 Nov. 2005
Slipknot Live 9.0
As I myself am a Huge Slipknot fan I found this Live cd To Be one of the Best Live Cds I have ever heard!.
On this Album i Found that the lead Singers (Corey Taylor)voice on it was perfect on this voice and that they could not have played or rercorded this album any better than they did.
From the opening of the album to evry last note of the last song i was impressed!!
I highy reccomend this album to anybody who is a SLIPKNOT fan because you will be incredibaly impressed!
Mark

4.0 out of 5 stars live 9.0, 5 Nov. 2005
This review is from: 9.0: Live (Audio CD)
i didnt expect much of this album to be honest cause i didnt think you could produce the same atmosphere on a cd as you could watching a show live, but how wrong was i.
as soon as the music kicked in i knew i was going to love it.
slipknot ran throught all my fave tracks and did them brilliantly and even had me jumping about my room at times
the sound quality is fantasic and this cd certainly converts the atmosphere to make you think you were really there.
a good album all round!

5.0 out of 5 stars SLIPKNOT 9.0 live, 13 Nov. 2005
This review is from: 9.0: Live (Audio CD)
Most live albums sound a bit cac and i thought this one would be, but i got it because slipknot kick ass and because its a double album so you get twice the knot for the price of 1 cd ...
When i had a listen i was suprised how well they pulled this one off for a live album its the best ive heard and it brings back fond memorys of mental circle pits, shaking venues and superb performances thats what makes this a must for any slipknot maggot
what are you waiting for go slip out and get a copy

5.0 out of 5 stars My House Never Used To Be Like This..., 4 Dec. 2005
C. Tuton (Hull, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 9.0: Live (Audio CD)
My House Never Used To Be Like This...Thats right your house will be turned upside down with 9.0:Live Album from Slipknot. You've heard the refined version and now you can get the live version of some of the best Slipknot songs. If your a fan its definately a must have but all I know is that my sound system's bass and volume are maxed out all the time with this album.
I think I'll have to turn it down soon though, the plaster is starting to crack on the walls...
The older songs are brilliant although the songs off 'Vol 3:The Subliminal Verses' Corey's voice is amazing.
"Life is Loud" why should it be any different with Slipknot.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Iowan Nontet Strike Again, 27 Nov. 2005
Ms. CR Dix "sugasphinx" (Wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 9.0: Live (Audio CD)
I have been a fan of Slipknot for a mere 5 years now. In that time I have seen them play live four times, which I think is pretty good going. The live experience is so immense I just can't help going back for more. This album, admirably, manages to capture the raw power, energy and awesomeness of the Live Slipknot experience. The tunes themselves belong on a best of album. The fact they are live versions means I can re-live my favourite concerts over and over again in my head, from the comfort of my bedroom!
If you have never been to a Slipknot concert, by this and I guarantee you'll be at the front of the queue next time they play a town near YOU!

5.0 out of 5 stars best live album, 4 Nov. 2005
This review is from: 9.0: Live (Audio CD)
I recomend this album to any slipknot fan. I would say this the best live album i have heard yet. When blasting it out from your sterio all you need is, life size cardbourd cutouts of the whole band or a really big poster, and lots of friend and its like your actually there at a gig, but really your safe in you own front room... i would say its a must in any slipknot fans collection

5.0 out of 5 stars Slipknot at their rawest !!!, 6 Aug. 2013
pauldn (Norfolk, UK.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 9.0: Live (Audio CD)
Recorded around the time of the Vol.3 - The Subliminal Verses album, this live 2disc set shows the nine at their most maniacal, demented and ruthless best. All of the hits up to that time of their career, plus a lot of the stuff they wouldn't necessarily play live these days. A fantastic slice of metal history.

9.0: Live
9.0: Live by Slipknot (Audio CD - 2005)